Muderer in the family !!!

Just found out that a relative was hung for murder in 1923, does this mean I have a "violent murder" gene ? come on tell me NOW or I'll fucking hit you wiv an axe :D

RancidFat said:
Just found out that a relative was hung for murder in 1923, does this mean I have a "violent murder" gene ? come on tell me NOW or I'll fucking hit you wiv an axe :D
Yes you do. 8O 8O

RancidFat said:
Sorry to disappoint you old boy, I have it on good authority (from your momma last time I shagged her) that you're adopted and are the produce of a rather nasty rape by a French salior on some Romford tart! 8O

So instead of the violent gene, I'd worry about the cheese eating surrender monkey and lack of personal hygene gene, Essex Boy :lol:

Airfix said:
RancidFat said:
Sorry to disappoint you old boy, I have it on good authority (from your momma last time I shagged her) that you're adopted and are the produce of a rather nasty rape by a French salior on some Romford tart! 8O

So instead of the violent gene, I'd worry about the cheese eating surrender monkey and lack of personal hygene gene, Essex Boy :lol:
Ouch! That's harsh...... who'd be French?

better keep your DNA to yourself, wouldnt want it mixed up with something else!

how do you feel about neck ties

RancidFat said:
ive got two in the family, does that make me twice as likely?

RancidFat said:
http://www.murderuk.com/female_edith_thompson.html

My relative was freddie bywaters, unless Airfix is right and I'm an adopted scrote :wink:
Really??!! :twisted:

That's impressed me! I bow down in front of your allyness, oh Great Immenseness :headbang:

spraff said:
RancidFat said:
If you're a female, fancy a shag so we can make a lean mean murder machine ? :lol:

what if you both want to top each other post shag! need to start thinking bit of planning just incase ?

RP578

LE
Book Reviewer
The assailant was heard to shout out "Why don't you get a divorce you Cad". Edith was heard to cry "Don't oh Don't".
That's some quality dialogue. Far superior to the unimaginative "Ave it you slag!" that we hear so much of these days.

RP578 said:
The assailant was heard to shout out "Why don't you get a divorce you Cad". Edith was heard to cry "Don't oh Don't".
That's some quality dialogue. Far superior to the unimaginative "Ave it you slag!" that we hear so much of these days.
Does this suggest that our own 'The Cad' may, in fact, be a bint?

RancidFat said:
spraff said:
RancidFat said:
If you're a female, fancy a shag so we can make a lean mean murder machine ? :lol:
Im not, but I could farm out my sister for a price.

Unless...you fancy a bit....actually, it doesnt matter...stupid idea... :oops:

RancidFat said:
One of mine was executed in public in Exeter in the 19th C, got a problem with that son?

Trotsky

RancidFat said:
Not necessarily, but your posts do tend to lower the reader's will to live :D

Trotsky said:
RancidFat said:
One of mine was executed in public in Exeter in the 19th C, got a problem with that sone?

Trotsky
Yes, Exeter is the pits.

still21inmymind said:
Trotsky said:
RancidFat said:
One of mine was executed in public in Exeter in the 19th C, got a problem with that sone?

Trotsky
Yes, Exeter is the pits.
Got to admit that, after 18 months experience I agree with you.

Used to walk past the prison and think of my great great (wotever) grandaddy though, you see he didn't do it guv, he took the rap cos his mate who had done it had a kid see and he didn't want him to swing.

Trotsky

Latest Threads