Muderer in the family !!!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by RancidFat, Feb 27, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just found out that a relative was hung for murder in 1923, does this mean I have a "violent murder" gene ? come on tell me NOW or I'll fucking hit you wiv an axe :D
  2. Details.

NOW. Or you are for the drop, m'lad.
  3. Yes you do. 8O 8O
  4. Sorry to disappoint you old boy, I have it on good authority (from your momma last time I shagged her) that you're adopted and are the produce of a rather nasty rape by a French salior on some Romford tart! 8O

So instead of the violent gene, I'd worry about the cheese eating surrender monkey and lack of personal hygene gene, Essex Boy :lol:
  5. Ouch! That's harsh...... who'd be French?
  6. better keep your DNA to yourself, wouldnt want it mixed up with something else!

how do you feel about neck ties
  7. ive got two in the family, does that make me twice as likely?
  8. Really??!! :twisted:

That's impressed me! I bow down in front of your allyness, oh Great Immenseness :headbang:
  9. If you're a female, fancy a shag so we can make a lean mean murder machine ? :lol:
  10. what if you both want to top each other post shag! need to start thinking bit of planning just incase ?
  11. RP578

RP578 LE Book Reviewer

That's some quality dialogue. Far superior to the unimaginative "Ave it you slag!" that we hear so much of these days.
  12. Does this suggest that our own 'The Cad' may, in fact, be a bint?
  13. Im not, but I could farm out my sister for a price. fancy a bit....actually, it doesnt matter...stupid idea... :oops:
  14. One of mine was executed in public in Exeter in the 19th C, got a problem with that son?