• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Mucker requests

I think you mean OFF. You're the only man I know who is too stupid to be insulting. (That's not true- I know several)

As for insulting the wife -that'll be the internet hardman act again.

I think you mean OFF. You're the only man I know who is too stupid to be insulting. (That's not true- I know several)

As for insulting the wife -that'll be the internet hardman act again.
I think we know who the internet hard man is, its a bald headheaded RMP who gets upset when people question the parentage of his supposed children.

I guess you would be a better actor than me being as yer pretending to be a soldier

And I am more female than you will ever get and maybe more male than you will ever be. ;)

I see! Well, you have made a spelling mistake with your user name (I'm surprised Northern_monkey didn't pick you up for it). Its Hermaphrodite_Squaddie not Aphrodite_Squaddie

What is headheaded?

I get upset about things I care about. You don't figure-It's like poking the mong kid at school with a stick.

Your buttons are far more obvious than mine

Ere luv so as to spell it out to a thick cnut like you. I meant I have bigger balls than you will ever have and I am a woman.

Where are yours? Did youi lose em to a landmine accident?
I see! Well, you have made a spelling mistake with your user name (I'm surprised Northern_monkey didn't pick you up for it). Its Hermaphrodite_Squaddie not Aphrodite_Squaddie

Latest Threads