Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I heard that new recruits are being issued mtp? Is this true?
    I'm due to start basic training in jan.. Does that mean I won't be issued dpm?

2. Does it matter? You'll wear what you're given.

• Like Like x 1
  3. It's camouflage. Don't worry, no one will be able to see you in it.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Haha not that I care what colour it is.. Just heard that the for example the mtp does scrub up as smartly as 95s

5. You will not be given MTP you will be given a Uniform. MTP is a pattern on a Uniform or other pieces of UK military issue Equipment.

If you are just joining you have bigger things to worry about that what uniform you will be in.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Why would you want clothing designed to be worn in combat to "scrub up" and look smart? If you need to look smarter than is possible in the new combats you'll be issued kit for that.

• Like Like x 1
  7. It's a well known fact that a woman's bum will make any item of uniform look like surplus tentage, I wouldn't get too worked up about it if I were you.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Dont create new accounts to bad mouth someone - Disco

9. Well that isn't me

10. Dont create new accounts to bad mouth someone, specially giving out personal info regardless of where it is posted - Disco

• Like Like x 1
  11. Love the way you wear a Medic badge on your air soft kit.

12. Behave gents!

13. Oh disco, its only trying to get the truth. Its so plain to see, and its a new account because i cant access my normal one.

14. Whatever is new the REMF will want it just to look different. Remember when we all wore the green combat kit until one day we got truck loads of new DPM combats - first unit in the army to have it. Very popular but the invasion of the brass from 5 Brigade (including the BOWO) who "needed" a DPM suit was unbelievable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.