Discussion in 'Military Clothing & Boots' started by block_head, May 25, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Gents quick question should any of this kit be available to purchase by Joe public yet ?

Also if issued with this kit should it be offered for sale ?

I'm sure i can guess the answer but humour me.
  2. Hmmm, just joined? Tick.
    Asking silly questions? Oh yes.
    Asking silly questions on first post? Check....

So, what tabloid do you work for?
  3. lol good one,

Silly question, possibly if the answer is no !!!

Reason for so called silly question is i have seen a Brand New set of these for sale.

Now anymore stupid replies ?
  4. Really? Well phone SiB then... and use the search function on here ref MTP, it's well covered elsewhere on the site. And that wasn't a stupid reply considering the nature of the site. You're unknown, you're asking a contentious question... excuse my cynicism.
  5. Try using the search function and input MTP to find the shedfulls of threads on the sodding stuff. Was that stupid or sensible?
  6. This bloke here g1098 supplies can do MTP like (when a say like its almost spot on in every way apart from 1 or 2 tiny differences to avoid copy right ) just give a him call.
  7. MTP is now a banned word on ARRSE. anyone caught using those 3 letters or the word 'multicam' from here on is liable to a £50 fine to H4H. BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG!
  8. anyway, Denisons are the way ahead... proper old school ally...
  9. Don't you mean warry ?
  10. Cold_Collation

Cold_Collation LE Book Reviewer

You won't see anything...

11. Either a Wah.......or, I see what you did there. Play on subject, camoflage etc. Very good CC.
  12. 1. MTP and Multicam are different.

2. MTP is issued, multi-cam isn't.

3. No-one really cares.
  13. Not quite true, Multicam is issued to "THEM" :)
  14. Cold_Collation

Cold_Collation LE Book Reviewer