MTP Windproof Trousers

Discussion in 'Military Clothing & Boots' started by clanker, Dec 14, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi fellow Arssers
    Looking for Windproof MTP trousers, tried ebay, any ideas, or anyone got any they are selling?

2. Not aware of a PCS cut set of windproof trousers yet but a quick look on fleabay has discovered these old CS95 MTP windproof trousers, annoyingly that would actually fit me a damn sight better than the ones the Q man deemed to issue me for the previous winter tour... could fit two of me in them!

3. Seen thanks for that but too big, i am 85/88/104

4. same size as me!! although the MTP ones in that size fit me as if they were clown trousers!! When do you need them by? PM
    me

5. I'm also after some windproof trousers in MTP/Multicam, any reccomendations from anyone out there?

6. There are mtp wind proofs out there. We were issued them for h14. I think it's just a case of keeping your eyes peeled on ebay because nobody really sells windproofs, there an awesome bit of kit

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

7. Yeah, thats why i want some! not due to deploy anytime soon, so i'll keep an eye on ebay.
    Anyone know if there's any alternatives, i.e. Helikons etc?

8. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

As an aside if anyone has any old git fat bastard sized kit in dpm or mtp they are skipping then I am looking to replace my summer stalking rig and also supplement my winter kit. Charitable donations available or maybe a half days shooting in gods waiting room!

9. Waist and leg, you may not be fat or a kosb.

10. Hi there, I've got a pair I was issued with my PCS clobber. They're a slightly bigger size range (designed to be overtrousers, I think). I'm an 85/88/104 normally too but have them in a 90/88/104, so if you're after a pair that may be a better fit?

11. Any one got a pair of 34 waist 34 leg up for grabs, donation to H4holidays will be made!

12. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Kinell been 30 years since that waist measurement but never been that tall

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1