mtp softie

M

mogwaimarshall

hi has anyone purchased a mtp softshell of ebay. im looking at getting some warm kit, so just wondered what people were going for and any recommend dations.

i see they sell one on ebay but its from china so a bit dubious

M

Mark The Convict

Doesn't matter Fally, because that's not what he's looking for, you see. We all fell for his cunning little trap. I'm so ashamed.

M

mogwaimarshall

Still a good outlet to get some shit off the liver Mark.
Its quite simple really. I came on here to ask about softies as im after a warm layer system.but once again the complete tossers that are on this site have to hijack a post and take the piss out of a normal question. Yes i did do a search but everything that came up on the topic did not cover my question.
So once again this is the question

Has anyone purchased one of the mtp softie jackets and are they any good.if not what would you recommend. If you have no sensible answers then go do one.

Its quite simple really. I came on here to ask about softies as im after a warm layer system.but once again the complete tossers that are on this site have to hijack a post and take the piss out of a normal question. Yes i did do a search but everything that came up on the topic did not cover my question.

Has anyone purchased one of the mtp softie jackets and are they any good.if not what would you recommend. If you have no sensible answers then go do one.
I'll be sensible.

Try posting this in the proper place, and you won't look like chod walking into the NAAFI with pink underwear on your head. Which is what you are doing at the moment.

Why not just use the new issue softie that folds up into it's own chest pocket?

I didn't buy an MTP softie jacket, instead I recklessly continued to use my green one.

I realised the error of my ways after unzipping my smock an inch or too for comfort, exposing a sliver of the green softie underneath and immediately being shot and killed by an enemy sniper.