MTP Sniper Smock 180/96 - £80

A brand new condition MTP Sniper Smock, I'd ask £70 and a tenner over to H4H,

Size is 180/96, basically a medium size chest and fine for anyone over 5ft 5 and under 5ft 10 I'd say.

Official DMC description
Smock, Sniper's, Multi Terrain Pattern. Cloth satin back drill cotton. With slide and snap fasteners. Knitted wool cuffs. Spring clip. Webbing for camouflage loops and spring clip.

Smock is in pristine condition and your welcome to PM me for viewing if in the Reading area.
Is it issued kit?

Actually I'm pretty good at it, my ex never found out I cheated on her
I'm not actually that interested. I'm just wondering why you'd be flogging your TA kit off on here.

Who know's, maybe because MTD's have been capped? Spent that annual bounty too quick? Laid off work? Lost a bet? Issued 2 maybe?
That's dishonest.

I was being dishonest the moment I was attested and attending phase 1 and bantering to the lads and telling them "I wasn't doing it for the money"
I don't think that's funny.

Why don't you hand it back in and let someone who might need it make use of it?

Or, even better, give it to them.

What a horrible person you are. You should be ashamed of yourself.

I don't think that's funny.

Why don't you hand it back in and let someone who might need it make use of it?

Or, even better, give it to them.

What a horrible person you are. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Ok, give it a week, and if it's not gone I'll give it to Cancer Research UK, a fine cause, especially seeing as how I'm a partial smoker, if that doesn't kill me the boredom of your irrelevant and dull sarcasm might, keep it up! :rolleyes:

D

Deleted 20555

Is that a smock especially made for the wee people? It seems awfully munchkin sized.