Mtp plce

pouches?

MTP DPM fetish?

What I'm on about is does anybody know what exactly do you get with the Mtp plce ( webbing and Bergen) and more precisely what pouches are included

Thank you for re-posting in English.
Exactly the same as DPM stuff - whatever your unit is entitled to hold it will issue.

I doubt it as S10 went out of use a few years back.

...hang on; you heard from your QM? Wouldn't he be a better person to ask with access to the fecking clothing account???

...while you're in with him could you see if he can get me a set of MTP putties and a MTP SLR bag?

As herd of Mtp plce s10 haversack pouch is this true
My instinct would be that they wouldn't issue a new pouch for a piece of out-of-service kit in the new camouflage.

But then I wouldn't have thought they'd have tried to make a brand-new maritime patrol aircraft out of a 1950's antique, so what do I know.

Talking out of my bum, via a mobile telephone.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
My instinct would be that they wouldn't issue a new pouch for a piece of out-of-service kit in the new camouflage.

But then I wouldn't have thought they'd have tried to make a brand-new maritime patrol aircraft out of a 1950's antique, so what do I know.
They managed to take a modern, functional combat jacket and make people tuck it in and wear it like an antiquated shirt. Anything could happen... :-D

What type of felid are you planning on putting in the haversack?

I've not tried, but I'd guess only a domestic cat would fit in an S10 pouch, and even then with great difficulty. A lynx or ocelot definitely wouldn't fit, and lions and tigers are right out.

Talking out of my bum, via a mobile telephone.