MTP now available of fleaBay

Discussion in 'Military Clothing & Boots' started by BuggerAll, Apr 1, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

MTP now available on FleaBay

That didn't take long did it?

2. So if this is genuine MTP then someone must have stuck it on Ebay more or less as soon as he got it issued for Herrick 12, unless it was issued for earlier tours.

Is it actually MTP or ordinary multicam; can't tell the difference.

3. £40 and rising for just a shirt which will be issued in due course, unless it's some very eager collectors?

4. Airsosfters!!

I wonder if the RMP are on this yet?

5. Not sure how i feel about this, shouldnt matter really as the amount of military clothing for sale (Com95 etc) on ebay is huge but this is new issue kit, as in brand new/few people have it and stocks are not exactly overflowing so I wonder if the monkies will take a dim view of this, cant really claim it to be buckshee?

6. I suspect SIB (IT dept) will be just as surprised at how quickly someone has put this new release on, a few raised eyebrows maybe?

7. I'm guessing its someone from 42 cdo. I know a lot of lads are taking there deserts instead as apparently the sizes are limited to huge. So at a guess someone has been issued this and is just going to wait until hes in theatre to get a new issue that fits.

8. look at all the other stuff she is selling!

9. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

I believe I may be bidding on a pair of those boots.

I wonder if its kit he's left behind and his Missus is selling it (for him?)

10. Just seen the other items he/she is selling, if he has no dramas with it fair play but I wouldnt be suprised if he gets a visit from someone, as **** as it is I dont think 'it didnt fit so I sold it' will cut it.

11. Thanks for that BA.Now everyone else will be bidding against me.

12. Probably, there are some that are like magpies about shiny/gucci/premium equipment - typically as a means of compensating for an ever expanding waistline enveloping an ever decreasing pen!s size :D

The shirt is identifiable as being British MTP due to the vertical chest tab/button arrangement as with CS95 combined with the black colour pattern being almost identical to DPM, Multicam looks like an alien bukkake fest over a tan base by comparison. :)

13. Actually they're not. 42 Cdo, as with all the rest of 4xx, got the sizes it requested. All sizes were on offer, and no shortages of any size were apparent.

14. And no QM would ever be that crooked..

15. Ok well thats just what someone from 40 cdo, (the cdo which depart very soon) and he said he didnt have a set that fit and would probably be going in desert CS95s maybe he was lieing i dont know why he would.