MTP Kit... Oooh Fleecy Pockets!

If you mean fleace lined pockets, I can confirm MTP does indeed have them... as did one incarnation of the old cam if you were worthy enough to be issued it.

As for b0llocks you will be getting MTP anytime soon...

Are they going to keep the god awful brassard and button combo?
Stuff I saw shows the brassard has been replaced with the velcro on badge jobbies. Rank to be worn on chest.

Can't remember the divvy up but badges have been allocated to either side ie Stars on the Right, Adv Trg on the left (don't quote me on that).

Stuff I saw shows the brassard has been replaced with the velcro on badge jobbies. Rank to be worn on chest.

Can't remember the divvy up but badges have been allocated to either side ie Stars on the Right, Adv Trg on the left (don't quote me on that).
Left Arm: Union Emblem and County Flash (if worn).

Right Arm: Up to 4 APC Qualification Badges, in order of seniority.

Are they going to keep the god awful brassard and button combo?
Overheard the very same question asked of a Col at Frimley recently and he said 'Who cares? No need to die in a ditch over it, is there?

So. Who cares? And is there any need to die in a ditch over it. That's policy now. :rolleyes:

"Who Cares" wins.

As long as it's the same big, bright, & readable ACF title worn by all. 'n good luck keeping tabs on all those easy peel, velcro badges.

My idea is a red over blue patch with different coloured border for APC levels, scrap 1,2,3 stars for bronze, silver, gold. It'll help equate APC to the better understood D of E as well. You can easily dream up some additions for SCIC/Master Cdt - fancier pattern, oak leafs.....

Copyright 2012. WO2 Ghandi

All of the ACF and CCF badges are a bit overdue for a redesign. The quality of some is atrocious too. I've seen some of the shooting badges dissolve after washing just leaving clumps of felt and stitching behind!

Anyway, badges will still be sewn onto the admin panel, which will be stuck to the velcro.

Another duty rumour is that cadet rank slides may be rebranded 'Army Cadets' and not have the letters ACF at the bottom anymore. The letters ACF only being used on adult rank slides.

Maybe the whole org will be re-branded like the TA to Army Reserve.

The 'Army Cadets' instead of the Army Cadet Force

My idea is a red over blue patch with different coloured border for APC levels, scrap 1,2,3 stars for bronze, silver, gold. It'll help equate APC to the better understood D of E as well. You can easily dream up some additions for SCIC/Master Cdt - fancier pattern, oak leafs.....

Copyright 2012. WO2 Ghandi
I like the cut of your jib. It would work very well, and you could let the Kids take them at teh end of their time.

I've always fancied that in the same vein as Gurkha Officers, the ACF ranks should have something distinctly Cadetish about their ranks...

So

As BoG QGOs have black, red and green stripes down the centre of their pips/crowns, ALL ACF adults should have Red, Blue and yellow stripes down the centre of their rank slides.

CCF could have Red, Blue and Light Blue.

Splendid.