MTP CS95 shirts

Discussion in 'Military Clothing & Boots' started by dan2k7, Sep 8, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello everyone, aside from ebay does anyone know a good supplier to get MTP CS95 shirts? I am looking for the older style shirts without the velcro.
    • Like Like x 4
  2. Why in all that is ally, would you want them?
  3. I am on Herrick 16, my Q won't supply me with them out here hence why I asked on here but thank you for your reply all the same
  4. For short sleeve order out here
  5. [​IMG]
  6. Surely if you're on Herrick 16, you've only got a few more weeks to push without one, probably take a large chunk of that to get out to you if you could get one.
    Lads I know on 17 will have been in Bastion a few days now.
  7. I am here for the RIP and as far into 17 as they need me. No official return date, so could be before christmas but probably after
  8. 1. Your Q CAN'T supply you with them. They are no longer produced, nor are they available through the stores chain.

They were a UOR purely to bring MTP to the guys on tour ASAP, whilst the new uniform was finalised.

2. Why in all that is ally would you want a set, apart from to look old skool.

Wear your sleaves down, Combat Jacket Lightweight untucked and full brimmed sun hat with pride lad.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. hey pal
    i know where you are coming from we still wear the old mtp stuff when we are out recruiting and at any public events as it look's a lot smarter and you don't feel like a wannabe yank . there are a lot of the shirts on e bay at the minute but there's a company called springfields in durham they advertise on the internet and they have a lot of the old gear available .,
  10. Silvermans. They've got everything else.
  11. There were about 14000 MTP CS 95 shirts in theatre earlier this year...yes i did say 14000!
  12. Surely you're not implying the QM chain is ineffective? Stores are for storing!!!
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Just got issued my MTP kit, couldn't believe the inside lable which read 'Made in China' ...whats going on.....are we going to be buying AK47s from them next.......
  14. QBZ-95?