Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MTP Commanders Airborne Webbing

To cut a long story short have a load of Webbing that need's to be gone because they are LARGE size and our guy in the UK who makes it was told MEDIUM

Please note the photo supplied was from a customer and the yoke isn't coming with these

Basically design as below

£100 per set which includes postage - Have about 50, also if your in Berkshire PM and collection is also good

If someone does buy a set and takes it into the field I'd appreciate some decent photos especially being used with the Bowman pouch because catalogue photos are lacking

Double Ammo Pouch
Bowman radio compatible pouch which doubles as a Utility pouch (has a pouch for KDU and top flap for threading antenna)
3 x Utility Pouch with storm hoods
Commanders pouch (has a fold down map flap as well)
Multi-Tool pouch
FFD Pouch

Webbing.jpg

20201014_182737.jpg

20201014_184049.jpg

20201014_185214.jpg

20201014_185305.jpg

20201014_185006.jpg

20201014_185109.jpg

20201014_184408.jpg

20201014_184857.jpg

20201014_184417.jpg

20201014_185640.jpg

20201014_185557.jpg

Daxx

MIA
Book Reviewer
Good luck as I think these days soldiers are using issued pouches on molle with the new body armour.

Advertise it as SAS/Para/RAF Reg on ebay and you"ll be beating off the airsofters with a stick

Good luck as I think these days soldiers are using issued pouches on molle with the new body armour.

Advertise it as SAS/Para/RAF Reg on ebay and you"ll be beating off the airsofters with a stick

I think SAS/Para/Dagenham Girl Pipers has a more martial sound to it...

What's the difference between large webbing and medium webbing? Are these pouches sewn onto the wrong size belt?

To cut a long story short have a load of Webbing that need's to be gone because they are LARGE size and our guy in the UK who makes it was told MEDIUM

Please note the photo supplied was from a customer and the yoke isn't coming with these

£100 per set which includes postage - Have about 50, also if your in Berkshire PM and collection is also good

If someone does buy a set and takes it into the field I'd appreciate some decent photos especially being used with the Bowman pouch because catalogue photos are lacking

Double Ammo Pouch
Bowman radio compatible pouch which doubles as a Utility pouch (has a pouch for KDU and top flap for threading antenna)
Multi-Tool pouch
FFD Pouch

View attachment 513951

View attachment 513952

View attachment 513953

View attachment 513959

View attachment 513960

View attachment 513957

View attachment 513958

View attachment 513954

View attachment 513956

View attachment 513955

View attachment 513962

View attachment 513961
Not exactly formal wear, is it? If there's ever another Hunt Ball I should be laughed out of town.

I suspect also, the design is a bit '20th Century' in the post-HERRICK/TELIC era of ubiquitous MOLLE attachments.

Double Ammo Pouch
Multi-Tool pouch
FFD Pouch

View attachment 513951

View attachment 513952

View attachment 513953

View attachment 513959

View attachment 513960

View attachment 513957

View attachment 513958

View attachment 513954

View attachment 513956

View attachment 513955

View attachment 513962

View attachment 513961

At 100 notes, I'd be interested in a set, 'cos our QM only has very limited stocks of completely knackered DPM PLCE. What yoke would you recommend and whereabouts in Berkshire are you (town name is fine)?

Last edited:
At 100 notes, I'd be interested in a set, 'cos our QM only has very limited sticks if completely knackered DPM PLCE. What yoke would you recommend and whereabouts in Berkshire are you (town name is fine)?
Reading, PM if your close by and you can come and collect it or send a PayPal and can post, obviously I want these gone

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer

you forgot DEVGRU.

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
Get a few sets, tow them behind a vehicle along the road and down some farm lanes. Then use a big marker pen to write names on the back of the pouches like, ooooh, ”Dinger”, “Johnno”, “Lofty” and “Speedy”, add a few ketchup stains, couple of empty compo wrappers in a pouch and then put them up on ebay.

Latest Threads