MTP Bergan

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by Joxby3, Apr 11, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Dragon do one, but they're pricey.
  2. MTP bergan cover would be the cheaper option, especially as they're issued.
  3. When you say cheap ,what do you mean ? poorly made ? or under £50
  4. keep dreaming
    • Like Like x 2
  5. £50 is going to be cheap and fall apart.

As for MTP unless it is issue it will not be MTP as you can not buy it.

Also as it is a Bergen how often do you think you will be going in the pouches ect.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Fair points made by all. Moving away from slating my pricing as I'm certainly not after something that'll fall apart and am well aware there won be proper MTP at that price.

Any leads on a decent MTP Bergen. At a decent (not cheap but not ridiculous) price?

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
  7. It might be multicam or other types of cam but like I said unless it is issue you will never get MTP.

If you are deploying you will get a MTP day sack and a Bergen cover. If you are not deploying you are spending money on something you want to help you look like a bell end.

Spend your ******* money on drink and girls and wait until you get issued one. There is no need for one on exercise in the UK.
    • Like Like x 2
  8. This Tribe

This Tribe Sponsor

As has already been mentioned, you can't buy MTP unless it is second hand issue kit on ebay. The best you can do is get a similar multi terrain pattern pattern. For a long while this meant Crye Multicam but now everyone and their dog are producing variants. Vista ATP is one and Highlander MTC another.

By Bergan I assume you mean something similar to the current issue 125 Litre one? If so then I don't think there is that much decent choice - watch ebay and look out for issue ones!

If you want a large daysack and don't want uber top quality then I'd suggest some of the Highlander Pro-Force stuff is pretty good value. We sell the Tomahawk Elite SF Multicam one for £87.59 (minus 10% ARRSE discount!) which I think is a pretty good deal.
  9. Unless I've missed something there is no MTP Bergen. Still DPM