Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by Praetorian, Apr 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So, how many has everyone got to spend in the new financial year then?
  2. 'aparently' as many as we want - saying that, I doubt the Unit would put on many weekends this year.
  3. Really? I was under the impression that everyones had been cut. Ours certainly has.
  4. A top source tells us that we have no restrictions - doesn't mean there'll be any weekends on though!! Depends if the powers-that-be can be bothered. Certainly not anything trade-related!! That'd be a complete waste of MTDs!!
  5. It was worth reading this thread just for the avtars. Gone and spoiled it now!
  6. Just pass you MATTs as soon as possible, then turn up for training until they tell you to stop.

7. I exceed my MTD'S by September every year - i then get told you cannot train until the next training year - a sudden pause then oh shizer thats 6 months - ok you can have more!!!!

Although recently a rumour went round my BN advising seniors should not go out on weekends unless they were actually doing something - shoudnt they be saying that to the officers!!!!

We be lucky to get 2 week ends a month at this present time - budgets and other bombs and bullsh-t they come up with for cancelling!
  8. 2 Weekends a month? Lucky bastard.
  9. We still have 80 days minimum, although we're shut over SC07 as we've been told it's the ME, therefore no career courses at that time,we'll have to fit them in somewhere else.
  10. I've heard nothing with regards to a restriction on MTD's. Might just be your unit prae. soz
  11. Keep using them. How else can we generate the capability required to support the Regulars?
  12. There are directives to cut MTD's to the minimum this year around 32 days for Sgt and below, this includes your ATD. Doesn't leave much time for anything other than some MATTs training. Budgets are being slashed across the board. So you deploy more and train less! that makes lots of sense :x
  13. Sounds familiar!
  14. But with the invent of JPA its all indivdually recorded, not a unit job lot where the RAO can move spare day's around! :(
  15. msr

msr LE

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.