• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

MT350 Workshop Manual

Sturdy well priced bike, yes i know you dont get the service history etc, but the ones we had in the marines didnt get used a great deal as the powers above said you had to have done the MP bike course!! the fact i had been riding bikes for years didnt come into it.

The link to that particular manuel is just a guide used for training, i was trying to get the actual AESP if poss.

thanks

newbee said:
Sturdy well priced bike, yes i know you dont get the service history etc, but the ones we had in the marines didnt get used a great deal as the powers above said you had to have done the MP bike course!! the fact i had been riding bikes for years didnt come into it.

The link to that particular manuel is just a guide used for training, i was trying to get the actual AESP if poss.

thanks
You had to do a training package to ride the bike OFFROAD, this was due to a number of people with a bike license trying to climb trees on various training areas due to not enough training or experience as a don r. As for sturdy....Ive snapped frames, swing arm, god knows how many footpegs to mention just a few bits. Its miles underpowered due to the crap carb fitted and the detuning of the engine,not to mention the 350 bit :(

Latest Threads