MT350 Workshop Manual

Discussion in 'REME' started by newbee, Jun 17, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I dont suppose any of you hard working VM's out there can get your hands on the above manual for a few beer tokens?
  2. Don't tell me you bought one ?????
  3. Sturdy well priced bike, yes i know you dont get the service history etc, but the ones we had in the marines didnt get used a great deal as the powers above said you had to have done the MP bike course!! the fact i had been riding bikes for years didnt come into it.

The link to that particular manuel is just a guide used for training, i was trying to get the actual AESP if poss.

4. visit
    MT Riders CLub

They have all the manuals online for download, loads of really knowledgeable MT owners and a great source for spares and advice.

5. 350? Yuck! :D

I prefer my Bombardier Can-Am 250 … now that's a gucchi bit of kit, Fast as f*ck and handles like a dream.

6. Top link!

7. You had to do a training package to ride the bike OFFROAD, this was due to a number of people with a bike license trying to climb trees on various training areas due to not enough training or experience as a don r. As for sturdy....Ive snapped frames, swing arm, god knows how many footpegs to mention just a few bits. Its miles underpowered due to the crap carb fitted and the detuning of the engine,not to mention the 350 bit :(