MT350 Workshop Manual

Sturdy well priced bike, yes i know you dont get the service history etc, but the ones we had in the marines didnt get used a great deal as the powers above said you had to have done the MP bike course!! the fact i had been riding bikes for years didnt come into it.

The link to that particular manuel is just a guide used for training, i was trying to get the actual AESP if poss.

thanks

350? Yuck! :D

I prefer my Bombardier Can-Am 250 … now that's a gucchi bit of kit, Fast as f*ck and handles like a dream.

MittMayo said:
visit
MT Riders CLub

They have all the manuals online for download, loads of really knowledgeable MT owners and a great source for spares and advice.

MM

Top link!

Cheers!

newbee said:
Sturdy well priced bike, yes i know you dont get the service history etc, but the ones we had in the marines didnt get used a great deal as the powers above said you had to have done the MP bike course!! the fact i had been riding bikes for years didnt come into it.

The link to that particular manuel is just a guide used for training, i was trying to get the actual AESP if poss.

thanks
You had to do a training package to ride the bike OFFROAD, this was due to a number of people with a bike license trying to climb trees on various training areas due to not enough training or experience as a don r. As for sturdy....Ive snapped frames, swing arm, god knows how many footpegs to mention just a few bits. Its miles underpowered due to the crap carb fitted and the detuning of the engine,not to mention the 350 bit :(

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
pkf72 Weapons, Equipment & Rations 2
commzmeanzbombz Cars, Bikes 'n AFVs 17
dave1450 Cars, Bikes 'n AFVs 5