msrs e-nirex and model kit suggestions

Or look at it as a paper email...

msr

hellfyyr said:
msr said:
Here is a list of handy inserts for your nirex. If you have anything else to contribute, please add it to the list.

http://www.arrse.co.uk/wiki/E-nirex

msr
In these brave days of DW is the Memo not dead?

Defence Writing
hellfyyr said:
msr said:

msr
Or an oxymoron...
F*ck off you Bender. MSR is providing usefull information to real soldiers and soon to be soldiers. You are neither.

Now sod off back to checking people's kit for MoD batteries.

StabTiffy2B said:
hellfyyr said:
msr said:
Here is a list of handy inserts for your nirex. If you have anything else to contribute, please add it to the list.

http://www.arrse.co.uk/wiki/E-nirex

msr
In these brave days of DW is the Memo not dead?

Defence Writing
hellfyyr said:
msr said:

msr
Or an oxymoron...
F*ck off you Bender. MSR is providing usefull information to real soldiers and soon to be soldiers. You are neither.

Now sod off back to checking people's kit for MoD batteries.
Ahh a moron!

Simply pointing out that the Memo is no longer officially in use (I even provided a reference, which I would for you so you could join McDonald's!)

nice orders inserts : anyone know where you can get orders inserts for patrols, vcp's and defensive orders, as well as Operations Other then War orders if you don't have a TAM or stuff or does the same orders format apply regardless of what you are going to do???

Tested and working (for me) under Office XP and OpenOffice 2.0.4....

msr

baby_giraffe said:
nice orders inserts : anyone know where you can get orders inserts for patrols, vcp's and defensive orders, as well as Operations Other then War orders if you don't have a TAM or stuff or does the same orders format apply regardless of what you are going to do???
If you need to do VCPs etc, you will have access to a TAM.

msr

Cheers msr. The orders sheet will be a fantastic help with the up and coming MTQ2 exam. I'm just wondering how much money I can make for copies.

Paragon,

Is your avatar you giving or receiving?

msr

Thanks msr, very useful. Thank you for taking the time to help others to be better soldiers. A fine use of ARRSE!

Excellent posting MSR. This is what ARRS should be all about plus of course general fecking about and generous amounts of abuse and ribaldry.

I owe you one mate!!! I've got a promotions board next weekend and I reckon those orders inserts are going to save my ass! Mine at the moment to be honest is a little sh1t. Thanks.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Weapons, Equipment & Rations 21
ColonialCrumpets Army Reserve 2
msr Army Reserve 14