MSR

Yet another PTP wannabee powerhungry MOD

Banned from chat for reminding him at it was him who advertised for a chick on here, to take to a mess do....and then got binned by her after she had necked all the free port.

MSR - Get a life pal, get a real career, a real bird and a real co ck.....and dont let the power go to your head - YOU ARE A MOD ON A RANDOM INTERNET SITE.

IT'S ALMOST AS SH IT AS BEING IN THE TA.

whatever

wb,

You are only spared the random dribblings of someone who knows no better and has never been in the army,

msr

MSR,

hows life since Norman Road anyway?

Wench3000 said:
MSR,

hows life since Norman Road anyway?
Well, to be in a unit where you are wanted and valued makes a real difference.

msr

wet_blobby said:
msr, I hit the chat button and get a blank screen, I'm not blaming my PC because I know I'm shite with it, what am I doing wrong?
Do you have the Flash plugin installed?

Which browser are you using?

msr

Moodybitch said:
Yet another PTP wannabee powerhungry MOD

Banned from chat for reminding him at it was him who advertised for a chick on here, to take to a mess do....and then got binned by her after she had necked all the free port.

MSR - Get a life pal, get a real career, a real bird and a real co ck.....and dont let the power go to your head - YOU ARE A MOD ON A RANDOM INTERNET SITE.

IT'S ALMOST AS SH IT AS BEING IN THE TA.
Well I giggled. No offence MSR but b1tchy women are funny feckers!!!

Moody, calm your jets.

Everyone in life has choices.

msr, in my opinion, is a sound and safe blerk.

So if you want to lezzer me about it, call me xx

Moody Blue... I am shocked someone has been nasty to you.. what did you say to deserve to be banned.. that's what I want to know?

Is it permanent or just for this evening.. I suppose if its just for this evening your best bet is to go and get some shut eye...

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Moodybitch said:
msr said:
wb,

You are only spared the random dribblings of someone who knows no better and has never been in the army,

msr
Nor have you

Funny, I could have sworn I saw a picture of him on TELIC somewhere. You think he just turned up on a re-directed flight to Barcelona for a stag weekend?

Bettymoo said:
Moody Blue... I am shocked someone has been nasty to you.. what did you say to deserve to be banned.. that's what I want to know?

Is it permanent or just for this evening.. I suppose if its just for this evening your best bet is to go and get some shut eye...
If you read the post you would know what i said to get banned you thick fcuking moose...jesus, do you work in a naafi by any chance? Mince.

I don't want to wind the situation up.. you know that I am not like that... but bed Moody .. perhaps in the morning your blob will have started...

Latest Threads