msr - wherefore art thou?

MCTC

So did he ever find a split arrse to warm his cockles or has his right hand retired from RSI :?

There was a mention of Batus but that could be a rumour on the army rumour service.

He's on his hollibobs, case closed.

Bravo_Zulu said:
EX_STAB said:
He's busy. I don't think it's up to me to tell all of ARRSE exactly what he's busy doing or where he is. :)
I wasn't asking you specifically, but if it's a PERSEC issue just say and I'll edit my post.
Tell him to fuck off, the people who know need to know.

Hark at me getting all shirty! :wink:

Fugly

ADC
DirtyBAT
He's been rumbled at last.

He's actually Lord Lucan.

That's the last you'll see of him, walty STAB murdering git.

Fugly said:
He's been rumbled at last.

He's actually Lord Lucan.

That's the last you'll see of him, walty STAB murdering git.
Thieving git.

He didn't murder my dog, when he had the chance, but at no stage were Italian restaurants and glasses involved.

Or nicking stuff from my now bereft diffies room.

Thieving TA Cunt.

RearWords said:
Didn't think anyone had missed him. Ok I'll tell him its time to leave and go back to his own home now. :)
I think you've got two hopes of getting MSR in the sack and one of them's playing Pro-Celebrity golf with St. Peter.

EX_STAB said:
RearWords said:
Didn't think anyone had missed him. Ok I'll tell him its time to leave and go back to his own home now. :)
I think you've got two hopes of getting MSR in the sack and one of them's playing Pro-Celebrity golf with St. Peter.
She's shagging Snuggles anyhoo, it's a GILF thing.

Allegedly.

Hello Hell, this is Dale, book me a seat please.

He's not dated an ARRSE bird again? Do we need to organise an area sweep of Colchester to find out where he's been locked up.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Pielover Army Reserve 15
B The NAAFI Bar 1
W The Training Wing 3