MSN / Windows messenger nicks

jake said:
They struck me as being rather professional, unlike the occasion when I was 'shadowing' an RMP Captain
Go cry to your fcuking mummy, but tell her i want my change - cheeky mare took her usual rate of 2 pence and tried to claim she didnt have any pennies with which to give my change 8O

manchestermonkey said:
Go cry to your fcuking mummy, but tell her i want my change - cheeky mare took her usual rate of 2 pence and tried to claim she didnt have any pennies with which to give my change
You should have one and a half more goes! Or at least given the rest of us a chance...

Storeman Norman said:
manchestermonkey said:
Go cry to your fcuking mummy, but tell her i want my change - cheeky mare took her usual rate of 2 pence and tried to claim she didnt have any pennies with which to give my change
You should have one and a half more goes! Or at least given the rest of us a chance...
she was only charging what you were worth MM :lol:

ex-dvr1 said:
ex, she said was feeling generous and mentioned she'd had you earlier in the day - but sadly you had been unable to perform; she still however charged you full price and offered me a discount due to her good fortune :p

manchestermonkey said:
ex-dvr1 said:
ex, she said was feeling generous and mentioned she'd had you earlier in the day - but sadly you had been unable to perform; she still however charged you full price and offered me a discount due to her good fortune :p
touche'

asked for that didn't I :lol:

Ex & MM, that must of been the night i paid her 2 hubba bubba and a chuppa chups to film her doing "creampie". The discharge was far too copious to be my own. Sterling effort gentlemen.

The Monk

Old-Salt
MM, a dirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrty what??

Im pretty sure I was out walking the Dingo and it refused to rutt the old slapper that night. Now I have a rule, if me Dingo wont shag it, I'll not. Its kept me safe up to now.
Except the time it jumped on top of a Bichon Frise and converted its pedigree rump into a quick impression of a teatowel holder. Had to do the descent thing and hold his collar but drew the line at snogging the bitch just to so he could get a quick 'reach round'. Should have seen the old dears face as me Dingo did a money shot all over her shopping bag. Sophisticated he is and all that.

Latest Threads