• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Msn Hack lol!

A

aflyinghaggis

I've jst hacked my m8's msn :twisted:

What to do is get somone on your contact list that you know where they live, then get their postcode (royal mail postcode finder)
And have a bash at their secret question for password resit
:D

aflyinghaggis said:

What to do is get somone on your contact list that you know where they live, then get their postcode (royal mail postcode finder)
Haggis,

what you've actually done is committed a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990 you cock. I do hope that you haven't actually sent any stupid e-mails using your mates address, as that would constitute further offences. Think what you are doing before you do it. It really aint big or clever!

aflyinghaggis said:

He must be a great mate, and if he finds out what you've done - you'll probably not be mates for much longer.

Can this thread go to the hole please mods?

amazing__lobster said:
aflyinghaggis said:

He must be a great mate, and if he finds out what you've done - you'll probably not be mates for much longer.

Can this thread go to the hole please mods?
j'agree
i pulled shit like that when i were twelve too
twunt!

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
aflyinghaggis said:
:D Its still funny as fck though
No, its for pasty white imbeciles with too much time on their hands. What School year are you in by the way? Too much time on your hands around exam season?

HOLE.

Tag ahoy?

aflyinghaggis said:

Well done you!

Lose the Chav Text Speak, by the way.

aflyinghaggis said:

What's your msn then, I need to talk to you about Nigerian funds, it'll be worth it.

Latest Threads