Msn Hack lol!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by aflyinghaggis, Jun 2, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I've jst hacked my m8's msn :twisted:

What to do is get somone on your contact list that you know where they live, then get their postcode (royal mail postcode finder)
    And have a bash at their secret question for password resit
    :D

2. I tried to hack msn years ago but only succeeded in getting my own one hacked by a cnut pretending to be me acting like a puff.

3. that aint hacking. that's guessing passwords. hacking is far more complicated.

4. :D Its still funny as fck though

5. My password is "haggis4suxdogz17"

My e-mail address is Tingtong@hotmail.co.uk

How many penny you pay?

6. Why don't you try hacking your colon out and choking yourself on it, you dull cunt.

7. Gee! uR 1 31337 haXor! I w!sH 1 cul∂ bee k00l likes u mate!

8. Are you talking to me or dicksplash?

9. Don't be shy flyinghaggis, tell your m8 (whatever the fcuk that is) and let him have a good weeze too.

10. Do it to his online banking and take all his money and spend it on a personality you dull toilet

11. Haggis,

what you've actually done is committed a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990 you cock. I do hope that you haven't actually sent any stupid e-mails using your mates address, as that would constitute further offences. Think what you are doing before you do it. It really aint big or clever!

12. He must be a great mate, and if he finds out what you've done - you'll probably not be mates for much longer.

Can this thread go to the hole please mods?