Msn Hack lol!

A

aflyinghaggis

I've jst hacked my m8's msn :twisted:

What to do is get somone on your contact list that you know where they live, then get their postcode (royal mail postcode finder)
And have a bash at their secret question for password resit
:D

that aint hacking. that's guessing passwords. hacking is far more complicated.

Why don't you try hacking your colon out and choking yourself on it, you dull cunt.

sandmanfez said:
Why don't you try hacking your colon out and choking yourself on it, you dull cunt.
Are you talking to me or dicksplash?

Don't be shy flyinghaggis, tell your m8 (whatever the fcuk that is) and let him have a good weeze too.

Do it to his online banking and take all his money and spend it on a personality you dull toilet

aflyinghaggis said:

What to do is get somone on your contact list that you know where they live, then get their postcode (royal mail postcode finder)
Haggis,

what you've actually done is committed a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990 you cock. I do hope that you haven't actually sent any stupid e-mails using your mates address, as that would constitute further offences. Think what you are doing before you do it. It really aint big or clever!

aflyinghaggis said:

He must be a great mate, and if he finds out what you've done - you'll probably not be mates for much longer.

Can this thread go to the hole please mods?

amazing__lobster said:
aflyinghaggis said:

He must be a great mate, and if he finds out what you've done - you'll probably not be mates for much longer.

Can this thread go to the hole please mods?
j'agree
i pulled shit like that when i were twelve too
twunt!

aflyinghaggis said:

Well done you!

Lose the Chav Text Speak, by the way.

Why would i hole this? Theres much more milage in telling the original poster that he's a dullard.

aflyinghaggis said:

What's your msn then, I need to talk to you about Nigerian funds, it'll be worth it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Steven The NAAFI Bar 177
musicmaestro The NAAFI Bar 10
C The NAAFI Bar 4