Msc Security Management

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by PE80, Aug 22, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi all,

Can anyone provide me with a list of Universities which offer Msc Security Managemnt courses via distance learning?
  2. Google it you lazy sod.
  3. Portsmouth and Southampton amongst others.
  4. Cranfield, Leicester, Loughborough

If you can be @rrsed to do a bit of research yourself, try as well//////
  5. Cheers,

Apologies for being lazy! Using arrse tends to be more direct than google for some things! Also, why bark when you have a dog to do it for you!

Thanks again.
  6. perhaps because after 8 posts you could already be establishing yourself as something of a lazy git, and people might not be inclined to be so helpful in future...

7. I am currently doing an MSc in Security & Risk Management by distance learning with Leicester. PM me if you want to ask anything
  8. Adastra,

Claim down, just having a joke!

Perhaphs after 34 posts you could already be establishing yourself as a knobber?
  9. If this is an 'I've got more posts than you' bitch fight. You can both shut up.
  10. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

At dawn! :wink:
  11. Urgh, Dozy, my retina was just burnt to shrivels by that pic! :lol:
  12. Soz Fraulein, but they really didn't deserve anything with class, did they? :D
  13. Ugh. Burberry as sold to gullible Americans for 40 years.
  14. cpunk

cpunk LE Moderator

Now, now! Play nicely please children.
  15. The Loughborough CHaRM course is a research one as opposed to the taught course offered by Leicester. If your available time is unpredictable over the period of the course for whatever reason, you'd be best off going that way. You can also split the course up by doing the Postgrad Certificate first then going on later to do the final modules and dissertation for the MSc. Well recommended.