• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Msc Security Management

Cheers,

Apologies for being lazy! Using arrse tends to be more direct than google for some things! Also, why bark when you have a dog to do it for you!

Thanks again.

PE80 said:
Also, why bark when you have a dog to do it for you!

Thanks again.
perhaps because after 8 posts you could already be establishing yourself as something of a lazy git, and people might not be inclined to be so helpful in future...

TANSTAAFL

PE80 said:
Adastra,

Claim down, just having a joke!

Perhaphs after 34 posts you could already be establishing yourself as a knobber?
If this is an 'I've got more posts than you' bitch fight. You can both shut up.

cpunk

LE
adastra said:
PE80 said:
Also, why bark when you have a dog to do it for you!

Thanks again.
perhaps because after 8 posts you could already be establishing yourself as something of a lazy git, and people might not be inclined to be so helpful in future...

TANSTAAFL
PE80 said:
Adastra,

Claim down, just having a joke!

Perhaphs after 34 posts you could already be establishing yourself as a knobber?
Now, now! Play nicely please children.

The Loughborough CHaRM course is a research one as opposed to the taught course offered by Leicester. If your available time is unpredictable over the period of the course for whatever reason, you'd be best off going that way. You can also split the course up by doing the Postgrad Certificate first then going on later to do the final modules and dissertation for the MSc. Well recommended.

or you could take one of the many jobs on offer in the middle east for a large fortune and then laugh at all those who have spent the time on a masters......just a thought

Hi all, i'm looking at doing a masters next year and the MSc Security and risk management sounds good.

Just wondering though, how useful is it? I mean, can I get a half decent job afterwards?

Hi all, I was just wondering if I could get some advice about a random qualification and ask if a job can magically appear at the end of my studies?

Just wondering...

Latest Threads