MS Office 2010 for less than a tenner

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
Been there, got it. £8.95 for MS Office Professional download, with another £10 if you want a disc as backup.

In the shops this is about £390.00.

Go on! you'd be daft not to!

I got this, cracking deal. DII is good for something at least!

Does anyone know if the new version is available right now... I heard something about June?

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
Buddy! said:

Does anyone know if the new version is available right now... I heard something about June?
It is June.

Office 2010 is the new one.

Buddy! said:

out of interest - your sig bloke says it's nearly 2 months til basic but you have DII access?

therealbigdizzle said:
Buddy! said:

out of interest - your sig bloke says it's nearly 2 months til basic but you have DII access?
Yes mate, I work with the MOD... Only 3 weeks left though thank god. After dealing with such inspirational characters, I've gotta go and see what it's all about for myself!

Legs said:
Buddy! said:

It is June.

Office 2010 is the new one.
Thank you!

This web page is not available.

The web page at https://sabs.sbl.r.mil.uk/ might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

Typical!