MS Office 2010 for less than a tenner.

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by JD150, Jun 15, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Cheers JD
  2. Any idea how long you have to wait for the email/download instructions to arrive?
  3. I got mine the same day :D
  4. Ref my last - arrived this am. That's 2 working days; not bad.
  5. It took a couple of days for the link to be emailed to me. I don't actually need it though, as I already have 2010 for free :)
  6. Download Open Office for $0.00

Why spend a tenner on that M$ guff :?
    • Like Like x 1
  7. I already had the Office 2010 Home & Student (Excel, OneNote, Powerpoint and Word) free upgrade from a previous version of 2007.

In case it's not clear, this is the Professional Pro 2010 package which also gives you in addition: Access, InfoPath, Outlook, Publisher and SharePoint Workspace. A bargain for £9. [Only one download per MOD user though].
  8. I have 2010 Pro, free, from work, enterprise edition. Also Windows 7 etc
  9. Whenever I try and get this offer through my DII account I can't see how I can take up this offer. I have logged in to the MS site but am then unable to get to the Office 2010 offer. Any tips/thoughts? Thanks in advance.

10. Have you registered ok? When you logon, are there icons on the left handside? Games and somesuch IIRC?

Anyway, it's all in there.
  11. Ta, I will have another crack at it when I am back in work on Mon.

12. WHF. Make sure you log in using IExplorer rather than Mozilla. When I tried with Mozilla the formatting was all to pot yet the same link in IExplorer worked fine.
  13. Does anyone NOT want their copy of Office 2010? I've been out 5 years and don't have access to DII. Would be quite happy to pay the £10, P&P as well as an additional 25 squids to Hols for Heroes!!
  14. How about you give me £10, donate £25 to H4H, and I'll send you a copy of my 2010 pro enterprise edition? :)