Mrs_mong AKA The Post Chasing Tool

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by JonnoJonno, Oct 1, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Holy galloping fuck, have you seen the posting history of this dullard?

http://www.arrse.co.uk/Forums/search/search_author=mrs_mong.html

Is there any reason (other than thinking that the medals on here are also available as miniatures in real life) that the cunts on the 'Word Association Game' thread would be playing with quite so much gusto?

ARE YOU ALL RETARDED?

2. Oooh, you just want people to bite don't you?*

I got slated on yet another boring Facebook thread because I told people to stop chasing munters and get jobs. Why on earth they spend time on Shitebook when they could be holding decent, grown-up discussions on here, I really don't understand.

*The boring cunts replied to me as well, they really have no lives. Stand by for "Well actually, I am retarded", or ""Well actually.......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"

3. yeah but no but yeah but...who WAS the well known arrse-maiden on the lezzers friend list??

4. Markintime wouldn't cough, the stinker. Didn't even reply to me . How rude.

I reckon it was you, in the conservatory, with a spanner.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

5. Pfft...how hard can it be? We don't have THAT many lezzers!!!

6. They won't bite- thankfully the twats only populate that thread. Hunched over their fisherprice laptops, tongue sticking out of the corner of their mouths and with a furrowed brow, they wait for the next installment as they drink their juice and spac-handedly reach for their favourite haribo. The look of joy on their high-foreheaded faces as someone loosely associates one word with theirs is something to behold. You can almost see them jumping on their sofas with that high-kneed action only a true spacker can manage.

7. I sincerely hope you don't mean the "Word Association" thread.

I'll see you in chat for a kicking shall I, because I clearly have too much time on my hands..........

Oh, hang on, does anyone go into chat anymore?

8. There is a reason why you were tagged , isn't there?

9. mwl946

mwl946 LE Good Egg (charities)

:oops: i ve posted on that thread a couple of times...................................generally when the previous word suggested smut (I say in my defence)

mutter mutter, must get out more...........................

10. Yes, he took one for the team.

Nuff said. :wink:

11. It hasn't gone unnoticed :wink:

12. There must be, yes.

13. It was for calling cunts, cunts. Unfortunately those no-mark cunts complained. Cunts.

14. And the reason you have spent the time searching for this is?

a) You have nothing better to do/ no life.
    b) Youre a twat.
    c) It's the only thing that drags your tongue off that window to the outside world that is your pc monitor.
    d) all of the above.

15. I can smell nylon and stale sperm. Did a mackem just walk in here?