Mrs wants a tattoo

Good evening fellow ARRSErs,

I post to ask your opinions, and I do so in the NAAFI because I require entertainment at work as well as actual opinions.

Right, my Mrs wants to get a pair of tattoos on her wrists, each a band with some saying or other.

I said she will look like some chavvy scumbag.

Cheers all.

Divorce her immediately. She's obviously a scutter who'll be trawling the local taverns for multiple cocks as soon as you're out of eyeshot.

Ah the wonderful NAAFI, no pics of her clunge or tits for you gentlemen I'm afraid. Tits are a 34F so hopefully that will spur on your imaginations.

"Please dispose of your refuse in the appropriate receptacle."

They could help to remind her about her personal hygiene

RHS - Wipe front
LHS - Wipe Back

Get her to get her cunt lips tattooed....soon as that needle hits them she will think having a tattoo is a bad idea....unless she is some sort of masochist of course.

Left Wrist; Paint On

Right Wrist; Paint Off

34F? Bollocks.

As I think ive said before, most chicks who claim to be a 34XX (Insert large size) are usually a 36 or a 38 squeezing into a smaller bra, complete with "Back Rack".

34F? Bollocks.

As I think ive said before, most chicks who claim to be a 34XX (Insert large size) are usually a 36 or a 38 squeezing into a smaller bra, complete with "Back Rack".

34F genuine, lovely set of top bollocks.

I am taking the disbelief in your post as a come on to try and get me to prove it with pictures, or for me to bite and play the internet Hardman. Well, fair play to you, but unlucky on both counts.