Mrs wants a tattoo

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by BigGSheff, Apr 22, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Good evening fellow ARRSErs,

I post to ask your opinions, and I do so in the NAAFI because I require entertainment at work as well as actual opinions.

Right, my Mrs wants to get a pair of tattoos on her wrists, each a band with some saying or other.

I said she will look like some chavvy scumbag.

Cheers all.

2. How about one for each boob - "Mild" and "Bitter" maybe?

3. Divorce her immediately. She's obviously a scutter who'll be trawling the local taverns for multiple cocks as soon as you're out of eyeshot.

4. A picture of her clunge will help us decide, get to it.

5. how about dotted lines and---------- 'CUT HERE' ---------------in the middle

6. Ah the wonderful NAAFI, no pics of her clunge or tits for you gentlemen I'm afraid. Tits are a 34F so hopefully that will spur on your imaginations.

7. "Please dispose of your refuse in the appropriate receptacle."

8. why not get her hands and wrists tattooed pink and save a fortune on rubber gloves

• Like Like x 1

9. You are quite correct!

10. FFS. Cut her toes off, she's clearly not chained close enough to the kitchen sink.

11. They could help to remind her about her personal hygiene

RHS - Wipe front
    LHS - Wipe Back

12. Get her to get her cunt lips tattooed....soon as that needle hits them she will think having a tattoo is a bad idea....unless she is some sort of masochist of course.

13. Tell her to get a Shag Stamp..

Although all the ones I see in my shop are embossed on Lard Arrses and framed by Stretch Marks.

Attached Files:

14. HHH

HHH LE

Left Wrist; Paint On

Right Wrist; Paint Off