MRS TB - TANDEM PARACHUTE JUMP

Mrs TB has vol'd for a tandem parachute jump this Fri - she's getting cold feet and needs some encouragement - words of sp from ARRSERs appreciated!!!!

Once you are floating, open your eyes and enjoy the view - before that just shut your eyes, grit your teeth and let the bloke you are strapped to do all the work. :D

Don't do it woman!

Death is invetiable, but at least put it off until old age, unless of course Mr tattybadger wants to turn you in for a younger model and has actually engineered this whole parchute jump thing with a possible candidate for suicide to make the tandem jump with you...........Hmmm have you checked to make sure he hasn't taken out any extra insurance on your life recently? :(

Henry_Tombs said:
Don't do it woman!

Death is invetiable, but at least put it off until old age, unless of course Mr tattybadger wants to turn you in for a younger model and has actually engineered this whole parchute jump thing with a possible candidate for suicide to make the tandem jump with you...........Hmmm have you checked to make sure he hasn't taken out any extra insurance on your life recently? :(
thanks tw*t you rumbled me!!! She's hovering on the you go/no I'll go fence and I reckon she could easily hack it; she just needs some moral sp!!! And some good spelling!!!!!

I enjoyed it (except when he spun round - felt slightly nauseous then) - go for it Mrs B and don't forget to obtain the video

Do it, jumping is possibly the most fun you can have without being expected to cuddle afterwards

Henry_Tombs said:
Don't do it woman!

Now theres an idea for Mrs Mad :twisted:

I say good drills if you do it, my ex girlfriend used to say women were tougher than men as they had to push a baby out.... fairone, it can't be worse than that can it.

Latest Threads