• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

MRS TB - TANDEM PARACHUTE JUMP

Mrs TB has vol'd for a tandem parachute jump this Fri - she's getting cold feet and needs some encouragement - words of sp from ARRSERs appreciated!!!!

Don't do it woman!

Death is invetiable, but at least put it off until old age, unless of course Mr tattybadger wants to turn you in for a younger model and has actually engineered this whole parchute jump thing with a possible candidate for suicide to make the tandem jump with you...........Hmmm have you checked to make sure he hasn't taken out any extra insurance on your life recently? :(

Henry_Tombs said:
Don't do it woman!

Death is invetiable, but at least put it off until old age, unless of course Mr tattybadger wants to turn you in for a younger model and has actually engineered this whole parchute jump thing with a possible candidate for suicide to make the tandem jump with you...........Hmmm have you checked to make sure he hasn't taken out any extra insurance on your life recently? :(
thanks tw*t you rumbled me!!! She's hovering on the you go/no I'll go fence and I reckon she could easily hack it; she just needs some moral sp!!! And some good spelling!!!!!

I enjoyed it (except when he spun round - felt slightly nauseous then) - go for it Mrs B and don't forget to obtain the video

Henry_Tombs said:
Don't do it woman!

Now theres an idea for Mrs Mad :twisted:

I say good drills if you do it, my ex girlfriend used to say women were tougher than men as they had to push a baby out.... fairone, it can't be worse than that can it.

Latest Threads