Mrs Speaker should stop speaking......

Is it me, or is she just Anthea Turner on steroids? I'd do her, but what she sees in a multi-millionaire dwarf is anyone's guess. I did feel compelled, however, to knock one out across her picture in the Mail the other day. Ye cannae whack a bit of upskirt action: stockings = dirty cow.

blue-sophist said:
1. Dish-pan hands - can't Mr Speaker claim for a dishwasher?

2. Too much leg for her 'status' and age.

3. Of course I would.
1. I'm sure he has a char lady for such things

2. Not bad legs at all, probably the only worthwhile thing to be seen in that household

3. Only with a sharpened shovel. She votes Labour and therefor is deserving of a good slap with a large hammer.

jagman said:
blue-sophist said:
1. Dish-pan hands - can't Mr Speaker claim for a dishwasher?

2. Too much leg for her 'status' and age.

3. Of course I would.
1. I'm sure he has a char lady for such things

2. Not bad legs at all, probably the only worthwhile thing to be seen in that household

3. Only with a sharpened shovel. She votes Labour and therefor is deserving of a good slap with a large hammer.
1. Possibly a cheap illegal immigrant.
2. Don't get him started on re-furnishing with Chippendale.
3. I still would :wink:

K

Kirkz

Sounds like she's trying to get some credibility with the people, it's all a croc of shite!
of course I would, the mucky bitch :D

She needs to shut her mouth - we are well past the "too much information" stage. However, she deserves our pity for having to share her bed with that patronising, smug little schmuck of a so-called Speaker. God, he is annoying.

Oh yes, I would too.

I think the fact that they can exist as a couple shows just how seriously they take politics. I couldn't be in the same room as a Labour supporter for any length of time because it would end in violence.

It reminds of the smug grins being passed around as the pre-budget report was released the other day. It's as though the whole thing is a game and millions of lives aren't affected by every decision they make.

Latest Threads