Mrs Speaker should stop speaking......

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Queensman, Dec 10, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I know this is not the NAAFI, but has anyone here had Sally?
  2. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Nope and never in my life have i been drunk enough that i would.
  3. Liar.
  4. she's surely planting herself to destroy the local labour party - it's absurd!
  5. Is it me, or is she just Anthea Turner on steroids? I'd do her, but what she sees in a multi-millionaire dwarf is anyone's guess. I did feel compelled, however, to knock one out across her picture in the Mail the other day. Ye cannae whack a bit of upskirt action: stockings = dirty cow.

6. Did she get that chin off the Wicked Witch of the West?
  7. I'd make her back door rattle!!!
  8. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

1. Dish-pan hands - can't Mr Speaker claim for a dishwasher?

2. Too much leg for her 'status' and age.

3. Of course I would.
  9. 1. I'm sure he has a char lady for such things

2. Not bad legs at all, probably the only worthwhile thing to be seen in that household

3. Only with a sharpened shovel. She votes Labour and therefor is deserving of a good slap with a large hammer.
  10. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

1. Possibly a cheap illegal immigrant.
    2. Don't get him started on re-furnishing with Chippendale.
    3. I still would :wink:
  11. Sounds like she's trying to get some credibility with the people, it's all a croc of shite!
    of course I would, the mucky bitch :D
  12. She needs to shut her mouth - we are well past the "too much information" stage. However, she deserves our pity for having to share her bed with that patronising, smug little schmuck of a so-called Speaker. God, he is annoying.

Oh yes, I would too.
  13. I think the fact that they can exist as a couple shows just how seriously they take politics. I couldn't be in the same room as a Labour supporter for any length of time because it would end in violence.

It reminds of the smug grins being passed around as the pre-budget report was released the other day. It's as though the whole thing is a game and millions of lives aren't affected by every decision they make.