Mrs Robinson! Im 61 but younger men cant get enough of me

Bet she's got a fanny like a yawning hippo!!!

and if a 61 year old bloke humped a 19 year old would we all not think he was perv?

but yeah i would.

I'd shake his hand he's obviously got the skills to pay the bills, then I'd buy him a drink so he can pass on his tips!!

Yeah I would too!

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
Had worse

Oh the shame of it fukcing Naffi bops :x

Well done that woman!! :D

hallveg said:

and if a 61 year old bloke humped a 19 year old would we all not think he was perv?

but yeah i would.
fcukin right, he'd get hounded. A 61 year old woman shags a 19 yr old lad and its a 'ToyBoy'. A 61 year old man humps a 19 yr old girl and he'd be virtually called a paedo................

Buzty, :oops:

erm,,,,Im not sure how to say this and I'm pretty sure its been said already but Ive been away, Is that your hoop on your avator???? cos its really nice... :roll:

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Book me in.

she looks better than some of the chicks i have been with half her age so i would

I miss the Sin Bin :cry:

hallveg said:
Buzty, :oops:

erm,,,,Im not sure how to say this and I'm pretty sure its been said already but Ive been away, Is that your hoop on your avator???? cos its really nice... :roll:
No it's my grandma's... we age well in our family, you want her number? :wink:

Joe_Squad said:
hallveg said:

but yeah i would.
fcukin right, he'd get hounded. A 61 year old woman shags a 19 yr old lad and its a 'ToyBoy'. A 61 year old man humps a 19 yr old girl and he'd be virtually called a paedo................
From reading that article she was early 40's when she fiddled with the 19 y/old whom she believed to be late 20's anyway....

There is something to be said for the older lover anyway :-D

B

Biscuits_AB

Joe_Squad said:
hallveg said:

but yeah i would.
Paedo it is then!

Biscuits_AB said:
Joe_Squad said:
hallveg said:

but yeah i would.
Paedo it is then!
i could live with that

Latest Threads