Mrs May - whither (or wither) the Tory Party

I've read somewhere that May showed her Brexit plan to Merkal to get her approval before presenting it to the cabinet at Chequers and then to the wider party and government.

What's the word for when you betray your country to another?

I've read somewhere that May showed her Brexit plan to Merkal to get her approval before presenting it to the cabinet at Chequers and then to the wider party and government.

Double agent springs to mind

One gets the feeling she is being loyal to EU more than her home country, not surprising for a Europhile really

But still disappointing that she puts her country last

We have de facto German hegemony over Europe. not at the cost of the life of a single Pomeranian Grenadier, no panzer crossing the River Meuse or a French surrender.

I saw Nicky Morgan on the box this morning, criticising the Brexit wing of the Conservatives and suggesting for the sake of the Goverment and 'the country' it was time for everyone to unite behind the PM. :roll: The same remain Morgan who has been on permanent send and crying about the referendum outcome for the past couple of years. You really couldn't make this shit up!

Latest Threads