Mrs May - whither (or wither) the Tory Party

Truly one of the worst leaders we have ever had in No 10
Just fvck off!

May's Parting Gift to the Nation: Another New Quango -

View attachment 403563
in one of the papers this morning they made a statement that despite all her failures no one could deny she was 'a good person' - I completely dispute this statement! This woman deliberately lied and misled from the moment she took office both, to her own cabinet members and the nation, she chose the worst possible advisors and shut out everyone else and then didnt have either the courage or moral decency to resign when she repeately failed from her failed GE onwards - she wasn't and still isnt 'a good person' - in actual fact she is a useless lying c**t who should be ashamed to show her face in her church.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
in one of the papers this morning they made a statement that despite all her failures no one could deny she was 'a good person' - I completely dispute this statement! This woman deliberately lied and misled from the moment she took office both, to her own cabinet members and the nation, she chose the worst possible advisors and shut out everyone else and then didnt have either the courage or moral decency to resign when she repeately failed from her failed GE onwards - she wasn't and still isnt 'a good person' - in actual fact she is a useless lying c**t who should be ashamed to show her face in her church.
I wish I wrote that.
She truly is a revolting nasty piece of work.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Get off the bloody fence why don't you:cool:

I think that Mrs May's problems have come about because she, while being ruthless as can be seen by what she did to her Cabinet Brexiteers, is not the person to front-up anyone. Rather than pull someone in and explain where she sees then going wrong or off message she rather lets them dig deep enough then gets rid. It saves her confrontation. This IMO, is one of the main reasons she was one of, if not the, worst PMs we have had. Mind you, coupling this with her gross incompetence does not help!

Get off the bloody fence why don't you:cool:

I think that Mrs May's problems have come about because she, while being ruthless as can be seen by what she did to her Cabinet Brexiteers, is not the person to front-up anyone. Rather than pull someone in and explain where she sees then going wrong or off message she rather lets them dig deep enough then gets rid. It saves her confrontation. This IMO, is one of the main reasons she was one of, if not the, worst PMs we have had. Mind you, coupling this with her gross incompetence does not help!
I've only been more astonished by her apparent lack of perspicacity; it's as though she hasn't been able to see her way through the obstacles to a clear objective at all. Perhaps she actually sympathised with the obstacles. Whichever, she's failed, and failed badly. Her very silly attempts to lay foundations for her statue in Westminster in the dying months of her premiership show only shallowness, I'm afraid - I supported her to begin with but even I know that continued repeats of a failed strategy are indications of fossilisation.

It could be used to monitor her progress on the back benches....

Latest Threads