Mrs May - whither (or wither) the Tory Party

Is PMTM Jeremy Corbyn's sock puppet?

You really are sad, go on admit it, nobody will give a flying fook.
This is the internet, it’s got nothing to do with the rules of spelling or grammar. Dick. Head. Or do you think that all 20,000 who use the site (ok I made that up but you don’t know that either do you) actually served in any branch of the armed forces. And no the Wolf Cubs don’t count, nor do any member of any guards regiment no matter what they try and tell you.
Arrse is about having fun, and not much else, now that the footy season has come to an end, it makes for an enjoyable afternoon or 2. Of course there are sections which actually offer real advice which is much to be congratulated on. But the Badgers Arrse, The NAFFI? Or perhaps you feel that the social construct of the cellar of this site is the basis for a PHD?
If you continue,to be a slab-Ed, I will make use of that useful function and stop you posting where I can see it.
And in English? A paragraph or two may help too.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
As I have previously posted, I spell words as I think fit using letters and grammar in anyway I think appropriate. This is a web site for people who served by throwing ammunition at her majesty’s enemies not vowels and nouns or even adjectives.
So I say to you as I have said to others take your head out of your arse and enjoy this site for what it is. What it is not is an entrance examination to Uni.
Oh by the way, I blame the spelling correcting function on my IPad for that which worries you so much. You don’t have a job with some element of responsibility do you? There is a cure for that.
A subject like Law (and an "ology") requires a precision of language and grammar that appears to be missing from your post and response. I too was a student in Coventry, although at the Poly rather than Warwick, and gained a degree in Economics, although at not such a high grade as yourself. Yet I find it difficult to reconcile your carelessness with language with your claim to be a Warwick graduate.

I've never thrown ammunition at the Queens enemies - the nearest that I've come to being shot at was when I accidentally walked into the middle of a grouse shoot during my Duke of Edinburgh Award expedition. However in the middle of a nuclear attack I was expected to run towards the bang, which I suspect wasn't in your job description. Since I've been totally upfront about that I have been accepted by the users of this site, have met some great people offline as a result, and am grateful for that.

And as for a responsible job? No I'm currently unemployed after recently being made redundant. However I did have control of a £5million annual budget for a major insurance company, and unlike in the public sector I didn't piss it up against a wall.

A subject like Law (and an "ology") requires a precision of language and grammar that appears to be missing from your post and response. I too was a student in Coventry, although at the Poly rather than Warwick, and gained a degree in Economics, although at not such a high grade as yourself. Yet I find it difficult to reconcile your carelessness with language with your claim to be a Warwick graduate.

I've never thrown ammunition at the Queens enemies - the nearest that I've come to being shot at was when I accidentally walked into the middle of a grouse shoot during my Duke of Edinburgh Award expedition. However in the middle of a nuclear attack I was expected to run towards the bang, which I suspect wasn't in your job description. Since I've been totally upfront about that I have been accepted by the users of this site, have met some great people offline as a result, and am grateful for that.

And as for a responsible job? No I'm currently unemployed after recently being made redundant. However I did have control of a £5million annual budget for a major insurance company, and unlike in the public sector I didn't piss it up against a wall.
Don’t look now mate but someone has nicked an apostrophe from the above ;)

she's going nowhere. I'd say she honestly thinks she's going to get re-elected

As I have previously posted, I spell words as I think fit using letters and grammar in anyway I think appropriate. This is a web site for people who served by throwing ammunition at her majesty’s enemies not vowels and nouns or even adjectives.
So I say to you as I have said to others take your head out of your arse and enjoy this site for what it is. What it is not is an entrance examination to Uni.
Oh by the way, I blame the spelling correcting function on my IPad for that which worries you so much. You don’t have a job with some element of responsibility do you? There is a cure for that.
Ah, so you're a functional illiterate. As well as being a dull cnut.

It gets better. There is no level of humiliation that she won't take:

Reading that thread and he's saying that there were no party members invited, no national media, the local party didn't know about the launch and when one Tory activist found out he went down there but couldn't get in.

She litterally launched the Cons Euro election campaign to one local reporter, two fixed cameras and the 4 disillusioned candidates stood behind her.
All that's missing is a "Carry On" cast, preferably with some.camels, a deserted fort and some Bedouin with herpes.

All that's missing is a "Carry On" cast, preferably with some.camels, a deserted fort and some Bedouin with herpes.
Well...
Tory grandee Michael Heseltine has said he will not be supporting the Conservatives in the European elections and will instead vote for the Liberal Democrats.
Michael Heseltine will vote Lib Dem in European elections

Carry on May is attracting a full cast of weasels, however there is a bonus as it also flushes out the pretend conservatives.

Possibly just about. I still maintain that Huawei was the final nail in May's coffin.
Serves her right for being so stubborn, after all, where there's a will there's a Huawei.

You really are sad, go on admit it, nobody will give a flying fook.
This is the internet, it’s got nothing to do with the rules of spelling or grammar. Dick. Head. Or do you think that all 20,000 who use the site (ok I made that up but you don’t know that either do you) actually served in any branch of the armed forces. And no the Wolf Cubs don’t count, nor do any member of any guards regiment no matter what they try and tell you.
Arrse is about having fun, and not much else, now that the footy season has come to an end, it makes for an enjoyable afternoon or 2. Of course there are sections which actually offer real advice which is much to be congratulated on. But the Badgers Arrse, The NAFFI? Or perhaps you feel that the social construct of the cellar of this site is the basis for a PHD?
If you continue,to be a slab-Ed, I will make use of that useful function and stop you posting where I can see it.
There's some anger here I sense...would you like to tell the group about it?

Latest Threads