Mrs May - whither (or wither) the Tory Party

Tories won't oust her until the train comes off the tracks one way or another. It can be argued it's derailed several times already.
This I think, shows the integrity of the Torie party - none willing to take up an already poisoned chalice, even for the better good of the country. Personal legacy appears to be the cabinet's members number one priority.

Covering their tracks I expect...
Those memos, and the like wont shred themselves... I have little doubt that some one will be offered for ritual sacrifice. While the guilty get off scot free, they have no shame.

While its considered old hat or old fashioned to suggest that having integrity, honesty and sense of duty were employment criteria, it just reinforces my belief that not everything modern and new is better than past practices.

Is left and right of arc the Euro Elections (Which appear to be an oncoming car crash) and Trumps visit (Which will gouge open the Huawei issue)?

Can the Tory party ditch her and get a successor in that time.

Is left and right of arc the Euro Elections (Which appear to be an oncoming car crash) and Trumps visit (Which will gouge open the Huawei issue)?

Can the Tory party ditch her and get a successor in that time.
They perhaps could but, she has not only lost some grass root support for the party, she went and pour petrol on the lawn too. Who has either the skill set and as importantly the confidence of conservative voters and party members.

Also the party needs to fully resolve the internal factional conflict going back to Thatcher on the Europe issue. The maybot is a clear example of what happens to a political party that, fudges and sticks its head in the sand rather than deal with a core ideological issues, just to stay in power. Didn't help Major or Cameroon at all, either the spineless weasels.

If 'Steptoe' does fluke it, in a general election, then Labour will find itself in the same position. Still 'Stalinist purges' to the Gulags have always been a much favoured sport of the left.

Failing Grayling again... no better in the MoJ than he is in Transport. Everything he puts his name to turns to rat shite... He is obviously a good fit in May's cabinet.

The supervision of all offenders on probation in England and Wales is being put back in the public sector after serious failings with the part-privatisation of the system.​

It reverses changes made in 2014 by then Justice Secretary Chris Grayling.​
The National Audit Office said problems with the part-privatisation had cost taxpayers nearly £500m.​

Why isn't Chris Grayling ******* sacked from anything?

He's fucked Probation when he was at Home Office, the trains at Transport and that stupid ferry contract.

He is simply the Tories version of Dianne Abbot, even if he is Theresa May's mate and ran her campaign for office.

Why isn't Chris Grayling ******* sacked from anything?

He's fucked Probation when he was at Home Office, the trains at Transport and that stupid ferry contract.

He is simply the Tories version of Dianne Abbot, even if he is Theresa May's mate and ran her campaign for office.
It's not just May who is an incompetent prat.
Most of those currently holding cabinet positions aren't fit for purpose.
How on earth did we end up with parliament full of such self serving incompetents.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
How on earth did we end up with parliament full of such self serving incompetents.
It sounds very strange but the people voted them in.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
It sounds very strange but the people voted them in.
While I agree that is the ultimate outcome, the muppets were put forward by their Party leaving the poor voter with a poor choice.

I suppose the question should be why can UK political Parties not attract decent candidates for MP?

please be very careful in what you say - only a minority of Scots voted for independence and people like me on the other (winning) side are sick to the back teeth with the SNPee and other twats claiming that they speak for Scotland and that the Scottish people want another independence vote! - the truth is the majority of Scottish voters fully understand our economy would crash without the Barnett formula and that the current incompetence and mismanagment in Holyrood is doing us ever increasing harm. Sadly, the quality of Scottish politicians is every bit as bad as those in Westminster.
What Krankie is still ignoring, although she and Eck were told about it in 2014 and chose to ignore it then too, is the “Prodi doctrine”, this is that a breakaway state would have to leave the European Union and could then only be let back in if it has gained independence in accordance with constitutional law in the member state it left. This was also raised in 2017 in the case of Catalonia.

They also currently have loads of "backstabbing" unlike the Cons who are at least stabbing from the front.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I don't, she's talking spheroids.
Oh, come on, Hollie is one of the funniest vids to come out of Brexit! Total airhead who is probably looking for a rich husband! But she is hilarious, I'm surprised she does not have her own show on TV yet!

Latest Threads