Mrs May - whither (or wither) the Tory Party

Google Martyn Underhill for more info. Some on here may have worked with him.

Caught a backlash last year when supporting the Lush shops' anti police campaign.

Neither use nor ornament, but has built a career out of it!
Know quite a few creatures like that.
They seem to earn be handed loads of dosh for being rather pointless, useless collections of organic material.
Hey ho.

Here in Dorset we have lost police officers, but gained a Police and Crime Commissioner, complete with a deputy (job not advertised but awarded) and a full staff. Buggered if I know what he does for his salary (more than twice that of a p.c.) and how the costs of his office are justified.
Tell me more.
I have a bit of free time on my hands, and am in the mood to do some digging, if there might be bullshit being purveyed, amongst statistics.

Keep Dorset Beautiful

S

Where you been in hibernation until we have exited the EU

Been discussed on a separate thread elsewhere

Anyway the issue now is who leaked the meeting minutes

I don't think May would have made the decision in isolation

My money on Williamson and one of his minnions will take the rap

Archie
Erm Darwen in Lancashire today. Got the 0550 train to Preston. Got a taxi (twice). Got the train back to London. Head down all day working.

Its a bit sleepy in Darwen

It ain't that clever.
Fcuk requires at least one operating brain cell. It also requires blood pressure (obv) and the maybot would not excite sufficient pressure to provide the required erect object (Phil don't look like he would recognise "erect") to get to the fcuk stage.
Who in their right minds would consider banging that anyway?

i may have imbibed somewhat

S

Where you been in hibernation until we have exited the EU

Been discussed on a separate thread elsewhere

Anyway the issue now is who leaked the meeting minutes

I don't think May would have made the decision in isolation

My money on Williamson and one of his minnions will take the rap

Archie
Probably GCHQ in one of it's guises, if so can't blame them for trying to protect the nation

It ain't that clever.
Fcuk requires at least one operating brain cell. It also requires blood pressure (obv) and the maybot would not excite sufficient pressure to provide the required erect object (Phil don't look like he would recognise "erect") to get to the fcuk stage.
Who in their right minds would consider banging that anyway?

i may have imbibed somewhat

I would.

You’d do anything- given that your best ‘memory w@nk’ relates to once finding half a Razzle starring “Tina From Bedford” in the Fwd shitters one middle watch!
Ah! Tina from Bedford. Mmmmmm.

omglol3ky.gif

Genuine question, is she getting trolled by her own social media wonk?

I mean some semi-official peeler account went red mist on that one right away.

Genuine question, is she getting trolled by her own social media wonk?

I mean some semi-official peeler account went red mist on that one right away.

If that is genuine then it is frightening in its economic illiteracy, especially after all of these years. If borrowing is at its lowest level for 17 years it still means that debt is increasing. You can't reduce debt by borrowing.

From afar both Conservative and Labour front benches look and act like clown car, car crashes. I attended a forum Tuesday of business leaders in Singapore. Someone asked about the impact of BREXIT on the London insurance market. Half the audience burst out laughing, general nodding heads of disbelief. Not so much over the decision to leave, but how a developed economy has managed to humiliate itself to the point where people breakout in nervous laughter and say they’re Australian, Irish or (insert any English speaking country or than the UK), rather than admit they’re English.

Last edited:
If that is genuine then it is frightening in its economic illiteracy, especially after all of these years. If borrowing is at its lowest level for 17 years it still means that debt is increasing. You can't reduce debt by borrowing.
You will never be Chancellor of the Exchequer!

You will never be Chancellor of the Exchequer!
I'm far too numerate and economically literate for that job.

We currently have a shadow chancellor who thinks that issuing bonds isn't borrowing.

In the 20th Century we had a Chancellor who didn't know what a decimal point was.

We had a Chancellor who used to add up using match sticks.

And we had a Chancellor who didn't know how to pay his credit card bill. These three were all Tories.

Oh, and we had Gordon Brown.

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
Cabinet ministers go public to deny leaking details of Huawei affair as Theresa May orders investigation
Two Cabinet ministers have publicly denied leaking details of the Huawei controversy as Theresa May launched a formal inquiry into the affair. Jeremy Hunt and Gavin Williamson both took the unusual step of insisting they had not been the source of information about Huawei’s future role in the UK’s 5G mobile network, putting pressure on other ministers to follow suit.
Bit of deflection going on there I think. May has ordered an inquiry in the hopes of diverting attention away from the appalling decision she took. The inquiry will be a five minute wonder - the repercussions of the Huawei decision will dog her for weeks as she'll now be continually asked in parliament to justify the decision. Its an open goal for the opposition to shoot into.

Yet more evidence of her unfitness for office - and yet more reason for the Tory party to remove her.

We are now less than a week away from the May 2nd local council elections. I expect the Tory vote to be around 20% - apparently the lowest since 1834. Surely, at that point, the Tory party must finally face reality and realise May is leading them towards electoral oblivion. If not, they'll just get more of the same in the European elections.

At the moment the Tory party seems to have a death wish.

Wordsmith

Latest Threads