Mrs May - whither (or wither) the Tory Party

Britain-exit. Ah....so you are referring to the implementation of the proposed exit from the EU.
Why did you not say?
So where did it go ‘tits up’ then?

That’s enough rifting you for tonight. Give my regards to Mrs BL when you take up her horlicks.
Don’t be too late ;)

I asked where, not when. I hope you demonstrate better comprehension whilst opining to diplomats and attachés.
The location is the UK and in the minds of people who didn't really know what they were voting for.

I will give your regards to Mrs BL. She likes idiots, too.

Get to bed. Have you no regard for the sanctity of marriage?!
You’ve deprived her enough.

She’s still “waiting to see” by all accounts:)

It remains to be seen what the real story is with Farages new party. It appears to be a fringe group of upper class Tories. If he really and I mean really wanted to take votes from the Tories in order to force them to go through with brexit then he would simply support UKIP, already in place and soaking up a base of votes simply by existing at this point. With his backing and with the new life that Batten is breathing into UKIP, they have potential to go further into the traditional tory territory than before.

UKIP currently have 30,000 paying members (30 quid a year) and are fielding something like 1400 candidates in the regional council elections coming soon and (i think) about 150 candidates for the EU elections in May.

No, Farages Brexit party, at the moment, looks like a private members club with a tiny membership (100 quid a year) for former Tories.
You don't "do" current affairs, do you?

UKIP's "base" is & was mostly old style, working class, former labour voters.
The support UKIP received from former Conservatives, such as myself was a minority part, though a growing one. This disappeared once it appeared brexit had been accomplished, as did a great deal of broad spectrum support once it became plain where Batten intended to take the party.

The location is the UK and in the minds of people who didn't really know what they were voting for.

You really do make up the most ridiculous crap.
You have no idea what people who voted to leave the EU voted for, except for the definitive Leave.
Stop making stuff up & lying.

She’s in good company then.

Nightie nightie

Latest Threads