Mrs May - whither (or wither) the Tory Party

Were I an ambassador, and forked out for the Ferraro, I’d feel rather seen off being fobbed off with the Bravo Lima standard answer.

Let’s just wait and see...
That's not what I say to them. The 'wait and see' meme is for the slow of thinking on this site.

That's not what I say to them. The 'wait and see' meme is for the slow of thinking on this site.
I disagree, I put it to you that your standard response- is by design, an exercise in buying time...when you’ve bitten off too much whilst trying to be objectionable.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I disagree, I put it to you that your standard response- is by design, an exercise in buying time...when you’ve bitten off too much whilst trying to be objectionable.
And where he finds the answer too difficult and painful to articulate.

Were I an ambassador, and forked out for the Ferraro, I’d feel rather seen off being fobbed off with the Bravo Lima standard answer.

Let’s just wait and see...
Nah he is more inclined to remark that the chateauneuf du pape bears a strong resemblance to the blood of Jesus. Followed up by asking if they had heard the good news.

Nah he is more inclined to remark that the chateauneuf du pape bears a strong resemblance to the blood of Jesus. Followed up by asking if they had heard the good news.
That would be an ecumenical matter, of course.

I dunno about her walking but she’s done an about turn on telling the civil service to abandon contingency planning.

She’s fcuking useless. Get on debus get off debus get on debus.......... poor civil servants won’t know if they are coming or going.......

There's one tiny flaw in the argument, UKIP have lost the plot and are cuddling up to some right grade A bellends like Tommy Robinson.
TR is not a member (not allowed) but as you say, he was hired as a consultant to advise the leadership on the Islamic paedophile grooming gangs as he is something of a subject matter expert. I understand that a lot of people are uncomfortable with that. What GB i able to do and already has been doing is tap into the working class vote. Every other party has ignored them for decades and through TR, UKIP have access to hundreds of thousands of disaffected working class voters whom have never had a voice in politics before.

I see this as important and positive. You may or may not like Tommy Robinson but it seems like throwing the baby out with the bathwater to dismiss an entire party because you don't like one person that was / is associated with them in a minor way.

I dunno about her walking but she’s done an about turn on telling the civil service to abandon contingency planning.

She’s fcuking useless. Get on debus get off debus get on debus.......... poor civil servants won’t know if they are coming or going.......

Well the muppets have made it "illegal" to leave with no deal, it's a breathtakingly stupid thing to do as we now have absolutely nothing to negotiate with, it's now up to these idiots in parliament to sort themselves out and make a decision because the EU wont be making any further concessions, why should they?

So there is no point in planning for no deal. I'm dumbfounded at how ridiculous this has got

TR is not a member (not allowed) but as you say, he was hired as a consultant to advise the leadership on the Islamic paedophile grooming gangs as he is something of a subject matter expert. I understand that a lot of people are uncomfortable with that. What GB i able to do and already has been doing is tap into the working class vote. Every other party has ignored them for decades and through TR, UKIP have access to hundreds of thousands of disaffected working class voters whom have never had a voice in politics before.

I see this as important and positive. You may or may not like Tommy Robinson but it seems like throwing the baby out with the bathwater to dismiss an entire party because you don't like one person that was / is associated with them in a minor way.
And another retort to critics could be - do you condemn the whole of (insert sacred cow) based upon the actions of an individual.

And another retort to critics could be - do you condemn the whole of (insert sacred cow) based upon the actions of an individual.
The 'absolute' nature of today's political purity tests by the chattering classes, are some of the reason for the fact that giving an answer, regardless of it being a fact or opinion , sadly does seem too elicit the mentalist leftie pitchfork and torches Mob, and :roll: Bravo Bravo and the like.

The 'absolute' nature of today's political purity tests by the chattering classes, are some of the reason for the fact that giving an answer, regardless of it being a fact or opinion , sadly does seem too elicit the mentalist leftie pitchfork and torches Mob, and :roll:Bravo Bravo and the like.
Ooooo....
you stirrer you ;)

Brexit went tits up in 2017 and you've been conned. How many times do I need to tell you?

Brexit went tits up in 2017 and you've been conned. How many times do I need to tell you?
Brexit has not happened, in order for it to go ‘tits up’.

It’s not rocket science you know...

She's walking in Wales, what could go wrong (or right....)

Latest Threads