Mrs May - whither (or wither) the Tory Party

Never mind the European Elections, stand by for Friday 3rd May, when the local council elections results come out. Suspect Tories will do worse then Labour, but not by much.
It is probable that alarm bells won't ring finally ring then for PMTM, and she'll probably say it is people not happy with their MP not supporting her WA...

From twatter:

Never mind the European Elections, stand by for Friday 3rd May, when the local council elections results come out. Suspect Tories will do worse then Labour, but not by much.
It is probable that alarm bells won't ring finally ring then for PMTM, and she'll probably say it is people not happy with their MP not supporting her WA...
/QUOTE]

He/she/it's lucky. We do not even get cursary visits from would-be politicians. Just junk mail.

Ambassadors and Attaches ask questions. That's their job. I answer those questions.

That's how it works.
In what capacity were you answering the questions from the dips, and why did they seek your opinion?
Gen question btw.

In what capacity were you answering the questions from the dips, and why did they seek your opinion?
Gen question btw.
I was hosting them. They ask questions on topical issues. I give them my personal opinion.

This isn't rocket science.

I was hosting them. They ask questions on topical issues. I give them my personal opinion.

This isn't rocket science.
I know it’s not rocket science. Were I to have a query regarding The Lagrangian of The Standard model then you can be assured I would not direct it to you.

Is he the one wtih the white gloves?
Were I an ambassador, and forked out for the Ferraro, I’d feel rather seen off being fobbed off with the Bravo Lima standard answer.

Let’s just wait and see...

Latest Threads