Mrs May - whither (or wither) the Tory Party

Well Grayling is The Secretary for Transport, he is the boss and surely if you are putting your signature to something you should have the where with all to check and ask certain questions. And if you can’t think of any questions or you are not sure what to check and ask then you are obviously not up to muster.

Grayling is a walking disaster and lets face it, he’s in good company.
Time to Bin the current contents of Westminster, rewrite the rules and start again.

Lucky for us, he has the full confidence of PMTM.

'A probation services provider has gone into administration after what union bosses called a “disastrous privatisation programme” under former justice secretary Chris Grayling.

'The collapse of Working Links, which owns three Community Rehabilitation Companies (CRCs) delivering probation services in Wales, Avon and Somerset, and Devon and Cornwall, should be a “wake-up call” for the Government, unions said. GMB, the union for probation workers, added that private companies’ involvement in the sector was an “expensive waste”. Under Mr Grayling, ministers overhauled the arrangements for managing offenders in 2014 in a partial privatisation known as Transforming Rehabilitation.'

Probation services firm collapses after ‘disastrous’ Grayling privatisation

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Looks to me like Grayling is the guy who gets the "impossible to fix but something needs to be done" posts. I am not sure if it is his incompetence or willingness to take one for the PM/Cabinet.

Another SofS ruing away with himself.

'... reports Beijing pulled out of trade talks after Defence Secretary Gavin Williamson threatened to deploy a warship in the Pacific.'

Gunboat diplomacy threatens UK-China ties
Ah yes that’s rich isn’t it, the fact that most UN counties are espoused to an open sea policy. China see trade in terms of Kow tow. The E.U. is going to have to be extremely careful in how it responds.

Looks to me like Grayling is the guy who gets the "impossible to fix but something needs to be done" posts. I am not sure if it is his incompetence or willingness to take one for the PM/Cabinet.
Opinion from someone who can make a personal comparison.:D

'Michael Portillo calls Chris Grayling 'the most incompetent minister of all-time' and says he has only kept his job because of Brexit'

Former Tory MP calls Chris Grayling 'the most incompetent minister of all-time'

"Meanwhile, former Chancellor George Osborne said he found it "very difficult" to work out the UK government's policy on China. "

Oh really?
He has also found it difficult to see the impact of the Referendum result clearly.
All that money spent on his education - wasted, wasted, wasted.

Latest Threads