Mrs Chuzu

Me and er indoors have split up looking for a replacement,

Now, are you looking fopr a replacement, or is she? Perhaps both of you are? What sex is required?
I think that a job spec should be published.

Looking for a woman 16 to 35 manchester area or catterick area.

Would you consider part exchange mine is 52 Greek and used to go like the clappers.
Not a bad cook cleans like there is no tomorrow totally loyal but comes with a Greek temper.
She is thick as fuc+ which comes in handy now and again.

Get a dog instead.

Would you consider part exchange mine is 52 Greek and used to go like the clappers.
Not a bad cook cleans like there is no tomorrow totally loyal but comes with a Greek temper.
Does she have a moustache?.....starting to salivate

Broaden your horizons and come out to the far east.

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
And one hopes also incapable of reading the internet.

Read... Frying pan... Clang... Blues and twos...

Wordsmith

How strict on the age range? ;)

Pulse is required but other than that not to fussy
It pays to be fussy Chuzu...I may be being a bit necky here but if you had been fussier in the first place, then you wouldn't be on here begging for snatch. Oh and don't forget to do a risk assessment!

A replacement? **** no! You should be advertising for an upgrade.

Women are like jobs, never go from one to another because it feels the same.

Do you want to be back on here in a couple of years sounding like the sad twat you are for 'replacing' one bint for another, I'm surprised you haven't added a picture of your ex so you can ensure we only suggest potential suitors with a fondness for the fashion safe-hands of Dotty P's leggings and sporting a dowdy 80's hair do.

Shall we consider in our quest for the like-for-like Mrs Chuzu that she only can do the mash potatoes in that special way and if she'll mind walking up and down the bedroom in greying M&S knicks just as a certain someone used to do?

Replacement my arse! Big poof!!