Mrs Brown

Can you imagine old gordo humping away on that, one eye nearly popping out of its socket, all out of breath, bet she insists on the light being turned off.

Barrack Room Lawyer said:
Can you imagine old gordo humping away on that, one eye nearly popping out of its socket, all out of breath, bet she insists on the light being turned off.
Thank you for that lovely image. Please excuse me while I wash my eyes with bleach. :puker: :pukel: :omg: :omfg: 8O

Werewolf said:
Barrack Room Lawyer said:
Thank you for that lovely image. Please excuse me while I wash my eyes with bleach. :puker: :pukel: :omg: :omfg: 8O
[align=center]
[/align]

Nice waps, and at least she's not a Jockistani.

old_n_fat said:
Give it another 12 months and she will be tucking her baps into her knickers. Not a good look for the "older" woman.
You sir are far too fussy

I personally think she is rather attractive but the thought of one eye doing it :omfg: :pissedoff: :censored:

I reckon she;s Gordon in drag…

Shudder!

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Yeah, I'd walk her around to the back of the nightclub and stick one up her in an alleyway. Wouldn't show her to to the muther though; she'd be mortified.

wet_blobby said:
She likes ugly, past their prime fellas, so that's half of all arrsers in with a good shout. :wink:
A harsh but perceptive quote...and yes I would!

:lol:

Rodney2q

Come on!!! Got to do it for a GRUDGE F*^$, then let the entire world know she likes it in the rusty sheriff badge :twisted:

Latest Threads