Mrs Bliar puts the boot in to Gordo

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by MrPVRd, May 10, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. [​IMG]

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/politics/labour/1942320/Cherie-Blair-attacks-%27ineffective%27-Gordon-Brown.html

The face that gives Gordon nightmares (and the rest of us!)

2. ... as if it'll make her and her husband look better on comparison...

3. Add up the cash.

So much for, 'The Party' of the working classes. Every scandal this mob has been involved in is all about money.

Anyone want to buy a flat ?

4. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Fcuk me, I'd forgotten just how ugly she is. Nothing but a hound dog....... :pukel:

oh and a manipulative scheming cow....

But just for this once. Get the boot in, and harder now! :D

5. And what a tragic north and south. I bet it could suck a golf ball through 40m of hose pipe.

6. Possibly the only good thing that Tony did was to shag her so that none of us had to.

But boot in hard, and in doing so she will undoubtedly trip up and not only humiliate Gordie but score an own-goal and humiliate herself.
    Started money grabbing from day one, using her position to make cash and hasn't stopped, a disgrace as a PM's wife.
    Both Norma Major and good old Dennis T were better PM's wives than she could ever be.
    And she has the gall to publish and criticise in order to get ahead of Gordon on points, make Tony look better, and never mind that she is helping to bury her party.
    Crack on Cherie I am looking forward to the fallout.

7. Oops, there goes Tony's peerage. Doubt that he could even buy one after this hits the air conditioning.

8. I must take issue with you old chap - most unfair on dogs to compare them to Mrs Blair! :twisted:

I have a vivid imagination. But I am at a loss to think of a torture so cruel, unusual and degrading that I would NOT use it on Cherie...

9. I printed that picture of her out and it's sitting on the mantel-piece keeping the kids away from the fire.....

Coat......

10. She has other uses as well

11. Gizza clue then....

12. Dear God,

Is this the Rocky Horror Show?

13. He is looking at her and thinking, ' Balls and all. ' What a gobbler's gultch !

14. A truly repulsive,sickening creature vomited up from the acidic bile of hell

must be a human rights barrister.