• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

MRE Spoon

Any old n bold here remember the plastic spoon that came in spam MREs packs? Anyone know if they are still issued, or a source of them?

Mine got half inched some, and could really do with a replacement. Ebay turns up nothing.

Any old n bold here remember the plastic spoon that came in spam MREs packs? Anyone know if they are still issued, or a source of them?

Mine got half inched some, and could really do with a replacement. Ebay turns up nothing.
Got one here. It's undistinguished and brown, nothing special. What am I missing?

Who knew the little brown plastic spoon found in MREs was such a find? And there's me, a complete idiot, thrown hundreds away! I was always much more keen to find Jalapeño Cheese for my crackers.

T

Tremaine

FFS a fkin thread about a fkin brown plastic spoon? And half-inched oh the tragedy :) , will the age-old Bill Oddie scrooge who manages to become emotionally attached to any old tat, never die off? Maybe they 'll just fade away.

I want one

Most cash and carrys' will sell you 200 at a time. I did wonder if you meant the US issue tin-opener with a little spoon stamped into it.

Racing spoons should be crafted by the warrior who is to bear it, not found in an MRE, as if by accident.

T

Tremaine

Listen to this..

"The Titanium Light My Fire Racing Spork What a racing spoon!!" "New Pollished Design" sic

The same great design except now made of Titanium which has got to be the hardest alloy known to man.

It's non corrosive and non-magnetic, it's Hypoallergenic and is a must for any discerning customer. (Oh good that's alright then)

Go on you know you want one, it's the ultimate piece of "Shiney Kit". And at the ultimate price of £12.00 by the way.

it's just a fkin spork????

I've had this for 40 years and it's never let me down. Used it for sight adjustments when zeroing in a new gat, after the handle had been filed down of course. Came in handy in a bar fight once; left the cheeky bastards face in a right mess.

My brother in law says that there is one made out of Unobtanium, that's the one I want.
Gotta be a folder. Open the bad boy up like some sort of flick knife. Makes every mealtime as cool as a Mods v Rockers beach hol.
SF get issued the DU spork from BigTimeCorp. Camouflaged to blend into baked beans and KittyKat.

I've had this for 40 years and it's never let me down. Used it for sight adjustments when zeroing in a new gat, after the handle had been filed down of course. Came in handy in a bar fight once; left the cheeky bastards face in a right mess.
Lost mine of 30 years, whilst using it as a surf board to escape the Jap Tsunami, sad days RIP spoon

Lost mine of 30 years, whilst using it as a surf board to escape the Jap Tsunami, sad days RIP spoon
I feel your loss. The replacement can never take it's place. Well, to be absolutely accurate it can, that's why it's called a 'replacement'. But the original will always be with you.

Well, not really I suppose 'cos it's lost. You'd look really silly getting a replacement one and also having the original, I suppose? You'd be known as Scarletto Two Spoons. A bit like Arthur 'Two Sheds' Jackson.

Latest Threads