MRE Experiment

#1
Hi there,

I have been experimenting with MREs - the notorious US forces' ration - and have made three short film clips of my observations.

You can find the clips on my new You Tube Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/Stayangry1

James

PS: The biggest criticism I have is that, although instant coffee is provided, the MRE does not contain any means of making tea, a serious shortcoming. War with tea is bad enough. War without tea is ... bloody awful.
 
#2
You look like a student in which case get a job!!

In any case the only things MRE's are fun for is the cooker
 
#5
I managed to watch your first video for 1:40 before the desire to kick your cunt in became too great and I had to turn it off.

Please go away and never post again.
 
#8
spaz said:
I managed to watch your first video for 1:40 before the desire to kick your cunt in became too great and I had to turn it off.

Please go away and never post again.
I could not disagree more!!! This man is a gen legend! Please keep posting...
 
#9
royaly_royaly said:
spaz said:
I managed to watch your first video for 1:40 before the desire to kick your cunt in became too great and I had to turn it off.

Please go away and never post again.
I could not disagree more!!! This man is a gen legend! Please keep posting...
No he's not he's a potential Michael Ryan.

Hey Angry, where do you live? I want to know which town centres I need to avoid.
 
#10
First video declares that 'it is protected from impact'- It's food, not body armour!
 
#13
Meals Refused by Ethiopians, give me babies heads and a decent brewkit
 
#14
Nice one, is that a Haircut or a Hairstyle you have there?

In Adventure with MREs - 3 of 3 at 1:05 you eat a chocolate bar and say better than nothing, how very informative.

Do you have any clips of you eating dog poo next to the motorway?

Oh and are you constipated?
 
#16
Stayangry said:
Hi there,

I have been experimenting with MREs - the notorious US forces' ration - and have made three short film clips of my observations.

You can find the clips on my new You Tube Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/Stayangry1

James

PS: The biggest criticism I have is that, although instant coffee is provided, the MRE does not contain any means of making tea, a serious shortcoming. War with tea is bad enough. War without tea is ... bloody awful.
Have you ever had a girlfriend?
 
#18
why why why? Also am i the only person who prefers these over the british ones?
I could only watch about 2 mins of the first video before my glass eye gave up.
 
#19
I've experimented with them myself over the years, but we could never quite work out what you were suposed to do with them.

One fool even suggested that we eat it!
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Y The Intelligence Cell 15
roseandpose Int Corps 44
watto135 Multinational HQ 23

Similar threads

Latest Threads