mr vice

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by welshwizaed, Sep 4, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. i have a problem i am going to a mess night and i have been told that i am doing Mr Vice HELP i need some funny stuff so i can entertain the guests
  2. comedy red nose for a start - trousers too short, one green & one yellow sock. If it doesn't work then at lreast you know you'll be looking for a new posting in the morning!
  3. go as your avatar.
  4. Don't worry. As Mr Vice it shouldn't be you entertaining the guests. They'll have plenty to laugh about as you get royally stitched up and fluff any toasts you have to give.
  5. Fishnets with a red stripe in lieu of trousers. Obviously, change into them while at the table.
  6. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Extract much urine from the RSM & the other 'powers' above you.Great career move.....
  7. I had food poisoning from the day befores food at the ranges, the projectile vomiting started after the toasts, luckily i managed to leg it out of the dining room first, chased by the SSM shouting 'how dare you get pished at my regt dinner', I hadnt had a single drink, I had a bit of stomach ache right up to the vom.

Great Mr Vice that was!
  8. :? :? :? :?

Mr vice... entertaining the guests????? What kind of outfit do you belong to Welshie?
  9. Refer to the Duke Of Edinbourgh at the toast as nick the greek, I did went down a storm
  10. There has been a post on the Seniors board about this, let me have a look............ ahhh hah, found it! Here you go, not sure if it helps:

Mr Vice Ideas

Ice :)
  11. Particularly as he's called phil.
  12. thanks for all of them great ideas does anyone have an idea of any thing i can do without getting in the sh1t.
    (i liked the vomit one i p1ssed myself laughing)
  13. thanks ice i had a good look at the other one great help thanks again
  14. Doesn't matter what you do, you will get loads. Practice all the jokes you like, but you will be getting heckled by serious proffesionals. Enjoy the night, it might be a long time before you get fed straight after the RSM.