Mr Tony and Kazakhstan

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by alib, Oct 31, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. In The Telegraph Oil rich dictator of Kazakhstan recruits Tony Blair to help win Nobel peace prize
    You could not make this shit up, it's like something off The Comic Strip.

You'd think the man would have figured out hanging round with shady individuals would queer his chances of a Nobel as much as the torture thing.

2. jim24

jim24 Book Reviewer

3. First Borat reference due in 5, 4, 3...

4. Private Eye also covers 'The Vicar' in their current 50th. edition.

5. How much do I hope that TCB gets intimate with one of the Arab dictators and is trapped in the country when the inevitable revolution happens?

I'd get Al Jazeera if I thought there was any chance of seeing His Toniness' head lopped off on it.

6. Obama got the award for being black.

7. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Isn't it now time for Mr. B-Liar to have an unfortunate (state sanctioned) accident down a lift shaft, have an unfortunate RTA or be caught in a Middle Eastern suicide bombing? Or is he more valuable as an intelligence asset, be it willingly or otherwise?

8. Thought I had read about this latest Blair money making caper other than ARRSE ... only bought a copy of PE because of the article about Princess Productions ... anyway having read it I think I may be buying copies in the future .

9. Tony Blair makes the Whore of Babylon look like a model of virtue.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Making sexy time is nice!!

11. No that was the Presidency, Barry "Bumpy" Obama got the Nobel for not being Bush and has since proved rather similar in most policy areas but rather keener on targeted assassinations.

12. "You could not make this shit up, it's like something off The Comic Strip."

Oh you could.
    It's ar' Tone, the Peoples Friend.

john

13. I think there was a dry run of the lift shaft 'accident' done on Stirling Moss last year. He was allowed to survive but I can't think who he had pissed off to be chosen as the victim. Maybe he knew something about the Lady Di accident.

14. Perhaps, perhaps -- it is the Sainted Teflon of Tone who might be angling for some prestigious award of some sort. Perhaps he might looking for a Papal Knighthood.... Perhaps he is looking for a younger person, so trade in the Old Banger..... Nothing should be surprising about what Tony is up to. All those 'freebie' holiday with Signor Brassballscojones in Italy, surely Tony has been learning the Machiavellian Trade of High International 'Bunga Bunga' Parties and Carpetbagging from the Master!!

Maybe it was all those years of fagging and being fagged at Fettes College in Edinburgh when a teenager. He is determined not to have to go through the 'Pick Up the Soap Test' again, certainly not around the Illustrious, well heeled, and famous folks he has been seduced by..... well, not again... ( all is alleged of course)

15. The thick of it guys must be lapping this up, imagine Malcolm Tucker in Kazakh "*******" stan trying to figure out how to sell the great leader as Nobel material.