Mr saville and other scum

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by DieHard, Jan 11, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. DieHard

DieHard LE Book Reviewer

With all the evil doings and predatory behaviour shown by these scum, a lot of people are wondering how a prosecution could be succsesfull. Operation yew tree has pulled in a few people but almost all the evidence is hearsay, short of a confesion a positive outcome could be difficult to achieve.

I propose that torture should be used to get a confesion and all methods used, simple methods like water boarding or blowing a hair dryer into the ear could work.
    Using the right one always works and if it does not and the accused is actually innocent, then they could be patched up by the nhs, given some nectar points in compensation, and sent on there way with a warning to say nothing.
    With the imagination of arrse members i think some inventive ways of getting a confesion would work.
    What would you use to get one?

... .... .. -

• Like Like x 2
  2. Fuck off you dreary twat.

Flid Friday, Miss Snail called it, accurately it seems.

3. Personally I would subject them to a reading of your attempt at writing in English.

But then again I am a cruel sod at times.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  4. I suggest that we accuse you of being a nonce, staple your cock to a table and then batter your testicles with a hammer until you confess to fiddling kiddies and get sent to pokey, get bummed by a big black guy called Natasha, catch AIDS and die a slow death - for starting this shit thread.

• Like Like x 1
  5. DieHard

DieHard LE Book Reviewer

6. So, what are you trying to say?

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

7. DieHard

DieHard LE Book Reviewer

Thats the spirit, done in true tradition.
    It is shit i agree. But you have now contributed to it too

... .... .. -

8. What's a conffesion, something French perhaps?

9. I'm nursing a semi at the thought.

• Like Like x 2
  10. How about a soldering iron up the ring piece, plug in, turn on, and wait!!

For the PC among you, we will use vaseline.

Cheers
    Gadge

• Like Like x 1
  11. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

12. One presumes prossecution is some sort of exotic execution method employing sparkling Italian wine?

• Like Like x 2
  13. Give the bloke a break!

All he did was finger a few skanky kids that would do anything for a Texan Bar and a Sherbet Dip.

• Like Like x 1
  14. So, what is a positive outcome? Someone getting arrested and convicted purely on hearsay, without a proper investigation?

And a Dairyley!!!