Mr Rat and the Diana photos...

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Alsacien, Oct 30, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7069276.stm

The photographs of the injured princess taken by Mr Romuald Rat were offered to the Sun for £300,000, it was alleged.

Paparazzi - Mr Rat - how appropriate.....

2. Thought it said Roland Rat for a second. LOL!!!!

3. What a fascinating insight into the morals of the paps. The acceptable line exists just shy of offering up pics of a dying celebrity while standing over the soon-to-be corpse.

Nice.

B-T

4. I remember with horror and sadness hearing that Princess Di, the people's princess had died.

Had I known that 10 ******* years later they would still be dragging out what was basically a soap opera addicts wet dream I would have been far more horrified and far far sadder

So does anyone have these pictures ?

5. Not knowing at the time that she was dead the Scum provisionally agreed to pay £300,000 for them. Who says the press don't have morals?

6. Dont forget chaps anyone gets some good pics of a dead paparazzi especially gory ones from Iraq/Afghanistan please offer them to the Sun/any other lying red topped piece of cr*p

7. I bet they only refused to pay up when they realised that other CNUTS had sold photos to other papers. SCUM.