Mr Rat and the Diana photos...

Thought it said Roland Rat for a second. LOL!!!!

Stephane Darmon (who was one of the pap moped drivers) said their behaviour had "overstepped the mark".
What a fascinating insight into the morals of the paps. The acceptable line exists just shy of offering up pics of a dying celebrity while standing over the soon-to-be corpse.

Nice.

B-T

I remember with horror and sadness hearing that Princess Di, the people's princess had died.

Had I known that 10 ******* years later they would still be dragging out what was basically a soap opera addicts wet dream I would have been far more horrified and far far sadder

So does anyone have these pictures ?

Not knowing at the time that she was dead the Scum provisionally agreed to pay £300,000 for them. Who says the press don't have morals?

Dont forget chaps anyone gets some good pics of a dead paparazzi especially gory ones from Iraq/Afghanistan please offer them to the Sun/any other lying red topped piece of cr*p

Bat_Crab said:
Not knowing at the time that she was dead the Scum provisionally agreed to pay £300,000 for them. Who says the press don't have morals?
I bet they only refused to pay up when they realised that other CNUTS had sold photos to other papers. SCUM.