Mr Randoms Fourth Reich

wedge_cadman

War Hero
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Following on from a previous thread and as a opposition party setup in direct competition to the new arrse government.

The Democratic Independent Free State of the Democratic Peoples Republic of Islamic Democracy declares its arrival.

Flag - japanese stylee but with a dripping syphiltic goatscunt in place of the rising sun.

Head of Secret (Democratic) Police with RayBans - Steven Seagull

Equal Opportunities officer and all round Sledge hammer wielder - CC_TA..

Minister for Bling and Flasher mac - Major Fuckwit

Please invent your own government post and apply in writing enclosing a pair of soiled womens knickers for the yet to be appointed Head of PR.

Can I be Minister of Kneecapping Wheel Clamp Nazis?

I've been working on me technique and I've also trained me dog to tear genitals off, very, veeeerrry slowly!

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
5th reich - 4th has been around since the 70's they've got 2 reichstags, a single currency, slave labour and everything.

would you be referring to Mr Oswald Randoms 'New Party' - The British (minus scotland) union of Daily mail readers and all round white people (with a few variants thrown in cos accidents happen). and his gang of paramilitaries the white shirts? (2 are pink, one was washed badly the other was jarrod and he has a not from his mum).

Can I resubmit my application to lead the Health and Safety department?

I promise to do absolutely fuck all in the position, therefore guaranteeing a healthy economy.

A pair of soiled women's knickers* is on it's way to you.

*The knickers didn't actually have to be soiled by a woman did they?

ooh oooh oooh me me me......... Minister of culture and burping.

I will tour the re education camps with my female body guards I got the idea from that Gaddafi lad. I will be selecting those that do not fit or subscribe and understand the bigger picture of our glorious work and I will fire them from a big cannon at a wall like that angry birds game that is so popular with the children. Televised Saturday night before going to the pub time with a vote for who is to be retained for the late night races. I am thinking hungry dogs and live feed from the woodlands where we release the prisoners.....did I say prisoners? I meant dangerous subversives intent on destroying our perfect democracy.

Sunday evening songs of praise followed by live monkey knife fighting. Then probably a film.... national lampoons or some shit like that jesus give us a minute I am new at the job.

We can have lots of phone voting, people like that and we will fucking clean up there I can tell you

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Can I be Minister for Chav Control? I don't have any women's soiled knickers as my bitches are kept in servitude and therefore own no clothing, it's a dirty job, but someone has to do it.

Just as long as I can run the political re-education centres, which we will double as a biological weapons test facility/brutal domination of all undesirables.. Oh sorry this has already been done...... Oh well won't need too much practise and we have better methods of hiding the evidence..

Can I be chief recruiter for Jebote's body guards? As no one but his mum thinks Jebote is worth protecting the main atributes will be their looks and how quickly they can make me come rather than any ability to keep Sheik Abu Ali Jebote alive. :)

Just as long as I can run the political re-education centres, which we will double as a biological weapons test facility/brutal domination of all undesirables.. Oh sorry this has already been done...... Oh well won't need too much practise and we have better methods of hiding the evidence..

Dont waste all the healthy ones I need them for my races. I am trying to run a business with this, think of the phone voting from the drones. I mean the peasants, No no the wonderful public that we are sacrificing ourselves on behalf of building this utopia.

I am gonna have so many ministerial mansions and body guards its gonna be great.

Latest Threads