Mr Randoms Fourth Reich

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by wedge_cadman, Jun 10, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. wedge_cadman

wedge_cadman War Hero Reviewer Book Reviewer

Following on from a previous thread and as a opposition party setup in direct competition to the new arrse government.

The Democratic Independent Free State of the Democratic Peoples Republic of Islamic Democracy declares its arrival.

Flag - japanese stylee but with a dripping syphiltic goatscunt in place of the rising sun.

Head of Secret (Democratic) Police with RayBans - Steven Seagull

Equal Opportunities officer and all round Sledge hammer wielder - CC_TA..

Minister for Bling and Flasher mac - Major Fuckwit

Please invent your own government post and apply in writing enclosing a pair of soiled womens knickers for the yet to be appointed Head of PR.
  2. Can I be Minister of Kneecapping Wheel Clamp Nazis?

I've been working on me technique and I've also trained me dog to tear genitals off, very, veeeerrry slowly!
  3. Minister for The Committee for the Liberation and Integration of Terrifying Organisms and their Rehabilitation Into Society better known as Clitoris
  4. wedge_cadman

what type of cunts title is that ;-)
  5. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

5th reich - 4th has been around since the 70's they've got 2 reichstags, a single currency, slave labour and everything.

would you be referring to Mr Oswald Randoms 'New Party' - The British (minus scotland) union of Daily mail readers and all round white people (with a few variants thrown in cos accidents happen). and his gang of paramilitaries the white shirts? (2 are pink, one was washed badly the other was jarrod and he has a not from his mum).
  6. To work there you have to be a bit of a cunt. Boom tish.

Has construction been completed on my Re-education And Political Enthusiasm camps yet? (R.A.P.E. for short)
  7. I would like to be the reichs chief Rabbi?
  8. Can I resubmit my application to lead the Health and Safety department?

I promise to do absolutely fuck all in the position, therefore guaranteeing a healthy economy.

A pair of soiled women's knickers* is on it's way to you.

*The knickers didn't actually have to be soiled by a woman did they?
  9. You must of missed them, weren't they in Bosnia during the early 90s
  10. And Algeria. I'm trying to get one off the ground in Libya at the moment.

Got to keep those air miles cranked up don't you?
  11. ooh oooh oooh me me me......... Minister of culture and burping.

I will tour the re education camps with my female body guards I got the idea from that Gaddafi lad. I will be selecting those that do not fit or subscribe and understand the bigger picture of our glorious work and I will fire them from a big cannon at a wall like that angry birds game that is so popular with the children. Televised Saturday night before going to the pub time with a vote for who is to be retained for the late night races. I am thinking hungry dogs and live feed from the woodlands where we release the prisoners.....did I say prisoners? I meant dangerous subversives intent on destroying our perfect democracy.

Sunday evening songs of praise followed by live monkey knife fighting. Then probably a film.... national lampoons or some shit like that jesus give us a minute I am new at the job.

We can have lots of phone voting, people like that and we will fucking clean up there I can tell you
  12. Give us a price list, are you doing weekend breaks with a choice of locations. Might have to visit ;)
  13. Can I be Minister for Chav Control? I don't have any women's soiled knickers as my bitches are kept in servitude and therefore own no clothing, it's a dirty job, but someone has to do it.
  14. wedge_cadman

Grumblegrunt to position of historical corrections officer.

Soiled by a lady or maddie will be acceptable.
  15. put me down for hang man......hobby of mine.