• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Mr. Potatohead Pin

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Kindly donated by ARRSEr ticklishrodent, in this auction you may bid for a very rare and lovely Mr. Potatohead Pin. This is a rare item, as they are not made any more, and those who have them, love them and keep them.

The lot includes postage to UK or BFPO address.

The auction will run until
Friday, 7th December at 1800 hours (UK Time)

All proceeds to Holidays4Heroes.
By bidding or taking part in the auctions in any way, you agree to abide by the Auction Rules.​

Attachments

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
They were a limited edition at the time, changingmag, and since Hasbro got awkward about ARRSe using Mr. Potatohead as a logo making ARRSe change to Mr. Mushroomhead, there can be no more. A few come up at auction every year, and you have to be quick to get them for those reasons!

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
[URL="http://www.tab1.de/gfx/arrse/hammer.jpg%5b/IMG"]http://www.tab1.de/gfx/arrse/hammer.jpg[/IMG[/URL]]

[B]Congratulations and thank you mac_uk. [/B]

[B][B]For £35 this lovely lot is yours. [/B]
[B]Thank you for supporting Holidays for Heroes, and thank you to ticklishrodent for donating it.[/B][/B]

[U]Please transfer the money to:[/U]

[B][B]Bank: Holidays4heroes[/B]
[B]HSBC[/B]
[B]Sort: 40-12-09[/B]
[B]Acct: 41416081[/B]

[B]IBAN: GB29MIDL40120941416081[/B]
[B]Swift: MIDLGB2120G[/B][/B]

Please PM me confirmation details of the payment and let me know where I should send the parcel.

If you’d like to use PayPal, please use shopgirl’s account [EMAIL="rb0@live.co.uk"]rb0@live.co.uk[/EMAIL]. She will pass the money to us.

Latest Threads