Mr Potato head lapel pin

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by india-juliet, Jun 17, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Pop into the Charities and Welfare forum.. I think you all may be interested in what is on sale on behalf of Arrse with proceeds to the Army Benevolent Fund... :D

2. This is the pin but obviously only 25mm high

[​IMG]

3. Excellent idea, Ive ordered mine.

4. Gleaming! Not bad for a couple of quid - and helpig ABF to boot!. Mine's ordered!

5. Well the ABF has been going for over 60 years and every penny helps to the great work they do. If every fellow Arrse member purchased a pin then its a cause well done.

6. A friend who's ordered from these chaps before tells me all there stuff is limited to a certain amount produced. If the response from Arrse users is anything like there regular customers then this is going to be a sell out!!

7. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

Ordered.

8. Well done, I wonder how many Arrse users have purchased one so far?

9. Yep your right they are limited stock and they are ONLY £2. Would like them to sell out :D more money for ABF

10. Ordered mine

11. Goatman

Goatman LE Book Reviewer

....and while you're there check out the 'Happiness is Iraq' thread...proceeds ALSO to ABF !

12. Come on lads, If you have not yet purchased your Mr Potato Head lapel pin, BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF'S!!. They are limited and selling fast.

All proceeds to the Army Benevolent Fund

Click here to order

13. Already ordered.

14. Ordered mine the other day.

Shall relish turning up to meetings with DPA, Cust 1 & 2 etc and seeing if I get any double takes :?

15. Mine should arrive tomorrow, he is already in the post!! :lol:

I will take a couple of pics and upload them onto here!