Mr Potato Head lapel pin is back, but not for long!!

Due to a great demand when the Mr Potato Head pin was produced, all were sold out within two weeks.

200 have been re-produced for any who did not get one the first time around. After this no more are to be made.

Get yours now before it's too late.

Remember, Proceeds from the sales will go to the Army Benevolent Fund.

Click below to get yours. Then can be found in the "Military Section"

Click here

ARRSE!! cannot get past the PRC firewall, please sombody buy me one and I'll pay you double

Mad_Moriarty said:
armchair_jihad said:
ARRSE!! cannot get past the PRC firewall, please sombody buy me one and I'll pay you double
AJ,

Problem sorted, Im going to PM you.
sweet

geezer!

Bought as commanded M_M.

And as a bonus I now know that the Obergruppenfuhrer (Domestic) has arrsed up my paypal account. Either that or I have actually changed my name to Susan.

(At the weekends it's MANDY. I keep telling her.)

Civvy_Shot said:
Bought as commanded M_M.

And as a bonus I now know that the Obergruppenfuhrer (Domestic) has arrsed up my paypal account. Either that or I have actually changed my name to Susan.

(At the weekends it's MANDY. I keep telling her.)
Many thanks to you and all who have purchased a Mr P already.

I want one please send details can you accept debit cards ?

Cheers

Two ordered, one for me, one for the other half.
Ta.

amazing__lobster said:
Just ordered mine, I should have gotten 2 - I wonder what they would fetch on Ebay in a couple of months time?
Its only a matter of time before somebody put's one on there with a false description of " Mega Rare" !!

Mad_Moriarty said:
amazing__lobster said:
Just ordered mine, I should have gotten 2 - I wonder what they would fetch on Ebay in a couple of months time?
Its only a matter of time before somebody put's one on there with a false description of " Mega Rare" !!
And also add a bit of, "as worn by SAS/PARA/RM/SBS/14INT"